The Dog Pee On The Birkin!!!!!

1. OMG OMG OMG!!!! My little Yoshi pee'd ALLLL over the side of my Fuschia Chevre Birkin!!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing: How do I clean it! I cant make it to H until tuesday! OMG I'm going to faint!

2. aww that SUCKS! I know from first hand experience- my dogs are the worst behaved animals ever and have peed on their share of bags (whether they be plactic, Samsonite, or Burberry) but never something as valuable or beloved as Birkin. Here's to hoping H can make it all better! :tup:

3. I really really hope this doesnt do anything to the leather. DH said he can clean it, but I dont want to make it worse. I have my SA's personal cell number. Maybe I should call her? Ask if there is something I can do?

4. ^ewww....

good luck! At least he didn't pee inside...

5. Maybe you can wipe it with a lightly damp cloth to remove the surafce residue? I don't think there's really anything else you can do yourself.

6. oh dear. i hope this will all be o.k. oh dear. oh dear.

7. oh no. i only have a chevre accessory but seems like there's a thin coating. maybe you can wipe and dry it quickly. best to call your SA!

8. I would just wash it off. Chevre is a hardy leather. Wash it off with water *maybe* a little dish cleaner added, wash again with clear water, let it dry and then give it some Meltonian.
    You may want to invest in a dog trainer to teach your dog the basic house rules.

9. I'd be listing Yoshi on eBay.

Seriously, I think a gentle wipe with a damp cloth will get the worst of it off, at least enough to get you through to Tuesday.

10. There is a special enzyme cleaner for animal wastes. Normal cleaners do not break down the smell and dogs will always return to the same spot to pee again. However, these cleaners can be harsh. You best bet is to do a wipe down with a damp cloth and leave it to the Hermes experts.

11. :s I hope you get it sorted out.

12. Hope you get it sorted out! Give H a call on Monday first thing!
    Keeping my fingers crossed that your bag will be good as new!

13. Oh no! Call your SA!!!

14. Well, that sucks! Hope it all goes well, thankfully it is cherve and not some other leather, it should bear up better. :heart: Best wishes!

15. I agree with Hello that you should wash/wipe it off with water. Get that stuff off the bag as fast as you can.