The DIVAS we love to hate

1. Lately my diva of choice has been Kimora Lee Simmons, who is yours?

2. One of them is Madonna, with her faux British accent.

3. i LOVE Lindsay Lohan.. living la vida la lohan.. and getting piss drunk and pulling diva attitudes.. I LOVE HER.. LOL!!

4. Oooh PinkSuedSoho what a FABULOUS topic!

And you snatched the first entry in my list right off my fingers. It tickled. :lol:

So I will have to start with my number 2 - Celine Dion

then JLo, and if we are allowed to list divas who have gone to Heaven, Maria Felix.

I'm sure I will think of more, and the wonderful people here will read my mind like you did and list them for me! :wlae:

5. oh yes.. i love celine dion too.. and i love to hate her chest thumping and exaggerated arm & stage movements. lol.

6. Thanks ShimmaPuff, I just can't seem to get enough of KLS! I can't figure out for the life of me, why MTV hasn't started a show called The Fabulous Life of Kimora! Her two little girls are just gorgeous! She is one diva I would love to see more of. A real quilty pleasure!!!!

7. Mine are Madonna, Lohan, and Mariah (Yeah, she can sing like an angel, but that doesn't give her the right to be a mental case...) Now, that I think of it, I don't like Christina Aguilera(sp?). Same as Mariah. She basically thinks being
    talented means she can be b*tchy.

8. I love Naomi Campbell. I wish she would throw her cell phone at me!:nuts:

9. lol, :lol: ...too funny, ...I HATE her chest thumping!:roflmfao: :lol:

10. Oh, how I dream of a Kimoraleereality Show! With special guest appearances by Dr. Phil, Paula Deen, and the entire House of Carters!

Be still my heart! Trashapalooza!

11. Can you imagine, I would never get any work done! I know I would be hooked. She has some pretty funny videos on youtube. Addicting beware:nuts:

12. OMG Paula Deen! LMAO! She's such a sweet southern belle!!

13. oh, I love Celine Dion.. I like madonna too..

14. ive always loved JLO

15. I love crazy Lilo, Paris Hilton, Madonna, and Mariah Carey.