The discontinued PURSE club :-)

1. Wanted to start a thread showing the 'discontinued' PURSES :nuts: which I LOOOOVE so much :heart: !

Here are:

'04 pumpkin

[​IMG]

'04 seafoam

[​IMG]

'04 eggplant

[​IMG]

'05 caramel

[​IMG]

'06 pale rose

[​IMG]

121-2175_IMG.JPG 124-2422_IMG.JPG 115-1591_IMG.JPG 122-2211_IMG.JPG 121-2114_IMG.JPG
  2. FC,
    Your collection is beautiful! I fell in love with this style after seeing a few of you posting your collections. Would you say this is your fave bbag style?

3. Great idea, Firstclass!:yahoo: I love all of your Purses- you're my BBag idol!:queen::heart:

Here's my '06 Rouge Vif Purse

[​IMG]

4. cityshopper: YES, the purse is definitely my favorite style :yes:, thank you for the compliments !

Dear Marie: WOW, your rouge vif purse is BREATHTAKING :nuts: I LOVE the vibrant red so much :drool::heart:! Thank you for posting your baby :flowers::love:

5. Here are a few of mine that haven't been pictured already:

[​IMG]

6. And magenta

[​IMG]

7. Thot it was worth showing off my rouge vif since it looks a little different than MarieG's - (which is stunning!)

[​IMG]

8. WOW pursemania :nuts: I ADORE each one of your purses :drool: they are GORGEOUS !!! Thank you so much for posting :flowers::love:

9. firstclass1: ^^^ your collection is "firstclass"! thank you for sweet comments and starting this thread!

10. LOVE your Purses, Pursemania!!:love: Congrats!:yahoo:

11. Here's my ink purse:

1inkpursefronthold.JPG
    Kasumuixx likes this.
  12. holy crap! that pumpkin is GORGEOUS!!!!!! what a beautiful color!!

13. WOW citychris :nuts: LOVE your ink Purse :drool:, thank you so much for sharing :yahoo:just want to enlarge your pic...

[​IMG]

Thank you so much Juneplum for the very nice comment :flowers::love:

14. Thanks firstclass. All of the purses on this thread are so gorgeous!

15. Every one of these purses is beautiful. They should bring it back for another curtain call!!!