The Dior Gaucho!

Awesome! You won't regret it. Seriously, the bag is really, really lovely. I'm glad I got over my hesitation b/c it's definitely more fitting for my lifestyle than my spy. :heart:

(Sure Vlad, although I think my camera is partly to blame. It kinda sucks...>_>)

riotstar said:
Awesome! You won't regret it. Seriously, the bag is really, really lovely. I'm glad I got over my hesitation b/c it's definitely more fitting for my lifestyle than my spy. :heart:

(Sure Vlad, although I think my camera is partly to blame. It kinda sucks...>_>)
There is always the option of sending us the bag, our camera rocks!

*snicker* jk!

Well, it is "white" but a... dusty white? Gah, I can't explain. Star, even if you have a white paddy, I still give the thumbs up on the gaucho bc it's a different shade of white; and the style itself is very unique and fresh for Dior, and the other colors really aren't that appealing (imo). In any case, take a good look. If you can appreciate the bag for what it is, it shouldn't matter -too much- if you have another vintage-y bag, right?

Final question! Will you get the double or single saddle?

I agree with you Riotstar! It is SO FRESH! I can't wait my eyes just watered (loser). I will stick with the large. I know I think I can pull it off somehow. I will post picks too in time cuz I gotta get there, get organized...then SHOP!!!!

Noriko said:
oo I hope I get my call soon damn it! :biggrin: Maybe I should just call a boutique and order it. Seems like it came out so soon :nuts:

Beautiful bag Riot :biggrin:

Noriko, you convinced me to get the 227 for the re-issue, what's your take on size?