The Dior Diorama Thread

Hi which country are you asking?
If in Europe, I guess Medium size is in stock! *Photos from a Personal Shopper I followed
13925328_557901161064751_6941863228082951840_n.jpg
13876288_557901154398085_5394008390986708070_n.jpg
13902751_557901107731423_7611701056286429687_n.jpg
13895350_557900934398107_1461796147223806154_n.jpg
Gosh the metallic looks amazing when worn, did you buy it?

Hello everyone! I have jumped ship and bought a small grained calfskin diorama in the inferno red @ 57th street NYC...I AM SO IN LOVE!!!

I initially was thinking of YSL chain bag because of an ideal price point -but was horrified by the low quality and complaints of people who invested at least 2K and were so unhappy within 6 months of purchase. I eyed the Diorama, and nothing else was comparable in clean lines - and that magnet CREST**** :jaw dropping

I walked into Dior, thinking that I would get the blue or black to minimize color transfer. BUT the red ended up flattering my coloring and wardrobe better. I think of it like the lipstick to my outfit-pulling everything together! In my opinion, this bag is GORGEOUS and >>>> better than Chanel boy (which is beautiful but clunkier looking). Thanks for your educated posts prior to this - it helped solidify that this bag is the best bang for buck and looks out there.

Hello everyone! I have jumped ship and bought a small grained calfskin diorama in the inferno red @ 57th street NYC...I AM SO IN LOVE!!!

I initially was thinking of YSL chain bag because of an ideal price point -but was horrified by the low quality and complaints of people who invested at least 2K and were so unhappy within 6 months of purchase. I eyed the Diorama, and nothing else was comparable in clean lines - and that magnet CREST**** :jaw dropping

I walked into Dior, thinking that I would get the blue or black to minimize color transfer. BUT the red ended up flattering my coloring and wardrobe better. I think of it like the lipstick to my outfit-pulling everything together! In my opinion, this bag is GORGEOUS and >>>> better than Chanel boy (which is beautiful but clunkier looking). Thanks for your educated posts prior to this - it helped solidify that this bag is the best bang for buck and looks out there.
Congratulations!!! Pictures please! :biggrin:

Reactions: Lovelybellen

Congrats! And +1 on the pictures! :graucho:

I'm seriously considering the Diorama. Went in the boutique and tried on this colour. I'm pretty sure this will be the colour but don't know if I should get the medium or the small.... The one in the pic is a medium. Does it look too big on me? I'm only 5'2''... I own a Boy bag in the old medium and like that size but it's between the medium and small Dioramas... Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! :lol::lol:

Attachments

• 628C2079-CDC2-4CB0-9CDA-3CEB8026D5FD.JPG
    628C2079-CDC2-4CB0-9CDA-3CEB8026D5FD.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,367
I'm seriously considering the Diorama. Went in the boutique and tried on this colour. I'm pretty sure this will be the colour but don't know if I should get the medium or the small.... The one in the pic is a medium. Does it look too big on me? I'm only 5'2''... I own a Boy bag in the old medium and like that size but it's between the medium and small Dioramas... Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! :lol::lol:

Have you tried carrying it crossbody? If it's not boxy on you, just get the medium one.Medium is a popular size :heart: It doesn't look big in the picture too.

With medium can stuff in more things also :biggrin:

Here we go! :smile: Thank you for sharing in the happiness!!
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

I wouldn't say it looks too big, just about right :smile:

I just bought this diorama in ceramic-effect deerskin, but I'm having second thoughts. When I got home and inspected it more closely, the ceramic effect makes the glazing seem flimsy on the strap as well as the sides of the bag. Has anyone else noticed this? For those who own one in this leather, may I ask how has it held up? I'm also not too sure about the color. I guess that's what I get for purchasing in a rush :sad:

IMG_1475514062.388340.jpg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Looks great on you! Actually this looks like a perfect size on you.

I just bought this diorama in ceramic-effect deerskin, but I'm having second thoughts. When I got home and inspected it more closely, the ceramic effect makes the glazing seem flimsy on the strap as well as the sides of the bag. Has anyone else noticed this? For those who own one in this leather, may I ask how has it held up? I'm also not too sure about the color. I guess that's what I get for purchasing in a rush :sad:

View attachment 3483013
The ceramic effect isn't like python in that the cracked plates don't rise up over time. Your bag should wear beautifully.

I think you made a great choice. If you are still uncertain about it, then maybe exchange it for the grained calfskin version.

The medium size seems to be perfect on you! I looove the grey color!

Say, I love your shoes. What are they and where did you get them from.