The Delightful Club

Asked this question for a different bag but LVoely purse forum family please help. I'm 5'7" tall and 137lbs. Which delightful would look better for my size pm or mm? TIA!!!

MM, I'm 5'4 and had the pm, ended up selling and bought the mm. The pm doesn't have much room when it's slouched and it kept wanting to come back up and sat right under my armpit [emoji53]

My new to me Delightful PM in DE. it arrived in brand new condition. Thanks to Lee for authenticating.

I seem to be going for smaller bags lately. I have the mono and DA in MM and love that size but I love the PM just as much

View attachment 3451261

View attachment 3451262

Gorgeous! I love mine :smile: it's really great with a cross-body strap attached too!

Reactions: Happy03
Hi ladies!

I am hoping to buy my first LV - the Delightful MM. Here's the thing: I like the beige lining with the lighter leather strap that the new bags have. However, once the leather darkens and takes on a slight reddish hue, I favor the pivoine. So...how soon does the strap darken? Does it happen gradually over a long time, or gradually over a few months? I plan to use it this fall/winter. I think I need to protect the leather, but do I need to treat the canvas (at this price, I hope not!)?

Many thanks!

Hi ladies!

I am hoping to buy my first LV - the Delightful MM. Here's the thing: I like the beige lining with the lighter leather strap that the new bags have. However, once the leather darkens and takes on a slight reddish hue, I favor the pivoine. So...how soon does the strap darken? Does it happen gradually over a long time, or gradually over a few months? I plan to use it this fall/winter. I think I need to protect the leather, but do I need to treat the canvas (at this price, I hope not!)?

Many thanks!

I feel that it starts to turn pretty quickly, however, the process will depend on you. How much you use it, expose it to sunlight, protect it from rain, etc. if you really baby it, it can take awhile, but if you use is a lot and are carefree with it, it will happen a lot faster. I hope that helps!