The Day PF Saved My Life

1. OK...that may be a slight exaggeration, but you guys did save me from a minor breakdown. I just got my first lv a couple weeks ago, a monogram musette salsa, and I love this bag. I've been wearing it nonstop and didn't think twice about eating ice cream while having it on, as I am not a messy eater. Anyways, somehow I dropped a big clump of mint chocolate chip right on the vachetta strap which left a sticky, dark, horrible mark right near the buckle- the first thing you see when you look at me and the only thing I see when I look down at my purse! It looked awful but for once I didn't freak out and cry when I found out. I walked to CVS at 9 o clock at night and bought baby wipes, came home, cleaned the vachetta off, and was ecstatic to find that my bag was like new again!

To make a (maybe too) long story short, I just wanted to thank you all for your tips (I never would have guessed to use baby wipes- my first instinct was to lick it off!!!) and for saving my bag!:heart:
  2. WOW!! Great to hear baby wipes fixed it all up! isn't tPF great!
  3. Yay!! Thank God for the PF!!!! Glad your bag is good as new!
  4. Glad everything worked out for you. I never heard about cleaning my bags with baby wipes, I just happen to come across it one day; funny to hear a lot of others use it too.
  5. That's great to hear! I'm so glad your story had a happy ending.
  6. Glad to hear it worked out...I would have freaked out too!
  7. Oh phew, I'm glad that worked out for you ! :yes:
  8. glad it worked out..LOL licked it off should do it too :lol:
  9. glad it worked out!
  10. wow...very nice! I loved how calm you were..
  11. So glad it helped!
  12. Wow! That's amazing that the baby wipes made it good as new! :nuts:
  13. My first thought was to use tissue paper to wipe it off!! I'd totally panick and cry if I were you. LOL
  14. :yahoo: yeah for baby wipes:happydance: :choochoo:
  15. Glad everything is okay!!
    Those baby wipes are amazing!