The Darling Del Rey club

May 2, 2015
Hello everyone, I know the Del Rey is no longer stocked as part of the full price line but it's a club I'm glad I'm in :smile: I love the feminine elegance the bag has even with its size. The clean straight lines are understated and timeless. So share your darling Del Rey's large or small!

Attachments

• 1432045595314.jpg
    1432045595314.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 1432045659885.jpg
    1432045659885.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,141
Where did you score this? I have one coming in black forest but I would love to have one in the color of yours!

I got this last January in the sale. I love the colour but I'm so worried about using her. The york outlet has the small version with the crossbody strap in this colour atm. I would love to see a black forest IRL. You'll have to post a picture when she arrives :smile: no one else seem to be in this club?! Lol

I adore the Del Rey bag in the smaller size. Unfortunately, I came to it when it was coming to the end of its run. A pity. Called up some of the Mulberry outlets this week (September 2015), it's mostly the cream in the gold in silky calf left, priced £770. The outlet at Cheshire Oaks also has large and small in golden yellow, which is glossy goat at £697. Prices are for the small sized ones.

Luisaviaroma also have the deer brown at £995.
http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...kwid=s3vZfMhF8_dt&pcrid=42128698135&pkw=&pmt=

It does seem as though the Del Rey wasn't a popular bag. The run for it was only around 18 - 24 months?

I got myself a small Del Rey which arrived yesterday. Shiny goat in golden yellow. I think she's beautiful and the leather seems quite hardy. I thought that the colour might have been a difficult colour to work with, but she seems like a very good everyday alternative to the usual black/oak/blue.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    373.3 KB · Views: 987
It does seem as though the Del Rey wasn't a popular bag. The run for it was only around 18 - 24 months?

I got myself a small Del Rey which arrived yesterday. Shiny goat in golden yellow. I think she's beautiful and the leather seems quite hardy. I thought that the colour might have been a difficult colour to work with, but she seems like a very good everyday alternative to the usual black/oak/blue.

I know I have thought the same. They are in outlets now though so must still be selling. I think the SDR is more popular due to it's versatility and look. It's so cute! Definitely don't reach for mine as often as I wish because of the top handles. Love the yellow never seen it before :smile:

Reactions: Snowmin
I have the same satchel in deer brown and have loved it for several years now, so much so I wanted to replace it with a new one to find they are discontinued and cannot find one anywhere
However, although slightly larger I have just seen a double zipped bays and I adore the style. Not sure if Santa will stretch to £1250 though

I have the same satchel in deer brown and have loved it for several years now, so much so I wanted to replace it with a new one to find they are discontinued and cannot find one anywhere
However, although slightly larger I have just seen a double zipped bays and I adore the style. Not sure if Santa will stretch to £1250 though
Yay! He did! Santa was soooo generous this year!

Reactions: PeachyDeb