the Daphne( from a couple years ago)

Feb 18, 2008
I was making a list off all the Coach purses I have owned over the years. I sold my collection last year on the bay and this site is really making me regret doing that. ( I got rid of over 20 purses/totes.)

Anyhow, I had totally forgotten about my beautiful lilac leather Daphne satchel. It was just gorgeous and in my opinion one of the prettiest Coaches made. There are a few on the bay right now.

What do you think, should I replace it or just go for a new style???

In my early days of collecting, I had a lot of leather /suede. Then I got into signature. I forgot just how gorgeous and rich the all leather bags are. I want all mine back now.

My oh my, this site is igniting my obsession again. I defected to LV for a bit, but I cannot deny how beautiful Coach is. ((I am scared to carry my LV's sometimes because of the untreated leather. Coach I never had an issue with .))

Thanks for your input in the Daphne and pardon all my rambling. :smile:

Attachments

• daphne 1.JPG
    daphne 1.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 89
  • daphne 2.jpg
    daphne 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 92
  • daphne 3.JPG
    daphne 3.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 99
i love daphne, always have. i don't own her but i drool whenever i see her! she has the braided handles, right? mmmmm! i would get her again!
ps~ welcome!!

welcome! :flowers: As far as the Daphne, if you really love it and know you will wear it and want it again, go for it! :tup: If not, I am sure there are other styles out there too.. but that daphne and that color seems like one of a kind. :tup:

I just called JAX...they have NONE either. I saw the black one for $299- a steal. Just not sure I want black. It would definitely be versatile and stand the test of time( probably more than the lilac) I could add some charms or something to brighten it up.

I am so bummed, I snagged the lilac at the premium outlets like 2 years ago ( it was a return) for about $300. ouch, that will teach me to sell off my stuff .

I just called JAX...they have NONE either. I saw the black one for $299- a steal. Just not sure I want black. It would definitely be versatile and stand the test of time( probably more than the lilac) I could add some charms or something to brighten it up.

I am so bummed, I snagged the lilac at the premium outlets like 2 years ago ( it was a return) for about $300. ouch, that will teach me to sell off my stuff .

you should get it! she would look great w/ a pretty scarf! ok, i'm totally enabling!

just recieved my brown leather daphne off of ebay today and i LOVE her excellent purse so pretty the lilac lining is so lovely. i only wish the straps were a little bit longer. with all that said go for it!

I have the black one as well. And I think she's beautiful. But she's SOOOO heavy to carry. I was thinking it might be time to clear her out and make room for something else...just haven't gotten up the nerve to do it yet!

HI,
I have sold and regretted as well... I hate this feeling. I love the Daphne and always have, never owned her but always admired her. I love the Lilac and if it is some thing you are missing then I would suggest ... get her back because if you didnt really love her, you would not be missing her, RIGHT?
Best of luck!!!