the dangers of waterproofing sprays

1. Oh dear, does anyone have any idea if AG uses the toxic chemical? I mean, all those little water-repelling particles that float towards my face couldn't have been any good.

Guess its time to slap a SARS mask on, but I don't think this'll stop me from rain-guarding. Just need to apply more carefully.

Thanks bama!

2. ^^ you're welcome RERE!!! :cutesy:

3. Thanks for the article.

I might have to don a HazMat suit now along with an Israeli gas mask
    . :ninja:

4. ^^ you're welcome layla :okay:

5. I'm use AG outside only. I get upwind from it, use a mask and let it dry outside for about an hour. A lot of aerosols are bad for you. A mask is a good idea for any. Great article, thanks for posting. I wonder how many people end up in emergency rooms or hospitals and don't realize what caused it.

6. That's interesting PP as I just said this directly above in post #4.:push:

7. Wow! I'm glad I didn't use my AppleGard spray yet, given that I already have asthma to deal with. I'll make sure to get a mask before I use it. Thanks for posting this.

8. Yes, kimberf, it's a good idea to wear a mask and spray outdoors. These are solvents and the chemicals are anything but benign! Actually I recommended this awhile ago back in July 2006. One cannot be too safe with these sprays.:idea:

9. Thanks for the info. I didn't know that.