The Damier Azur comment I heard today

1. I went shopping with my boyfriend after lunch, and I went into a shoe store and an Asian girl about my age was sitting down with her Damier Ebene Speedy 30. I was carrying my Azur pochette, and walked by in front of her to look at some shoes. She saw my pochette, and said to her mom in English in a soft but definitely hearable voice, "That's like my bag but LV doesn't even make bags in that colour!"

I was thinking wth are you talking about??? Obviously somebody isn't a true LV fan...:rolleyes:
  2. I would turned around and corrected her. :biggrin:
  3. Yeah I would have said something as well. :yes:
  4. :graucho:
    Me too.
  5. some one need to update her knowledge~ but she will know how wrong her statement is the next time she step her foot in LV ^^
  6. oh dear some people are so clueless such a shame the have the loudest voices
  7. She'll find out sooner or later that she was so wrong! Some people are so rude!
  8. ask her to update her LV sense
  9. Mhmm someone needs to go back to LV School :yes:
  10. at least she had a real one. lol. it would have been worse if hers was a fake.
  11. Here's DH's 2 cents:

You should have educated her and let her know that it was a new color. Apparently it's our duty as LV fans :yes:
  12. That was extremely rude, even if she only buy LV once in a blue moon.:p
  13. Very rude & I would have politely put her right!
  14. I agree.
  15. Lol..yeah I had that when the Damier Speedy first came out last summer. I was at Disneyland and this one girl had a monogram one and she kept looking at mine, then at hers, then she finally started smirking to herself.
    I was thinking mhmm keep smirking..then go into the LV store and see that bag..see if you're still smirking then :lol: :rolleyes: