The Daily Mail Presents: The Famous Faces of Chanel

1. She's often referred to as the Queen of France - Catherine Deneuve was the face of Chanel in the seventies. Her cool class caused sales of the perfume to soar in the U.S.

French actress and singer Vanessa Paradis starred as a bird in a cage for Coco Chanel.

Planet of the Apes star Estella Warren - a world-class synchronised swimming champion in Canada - played Little Red Riding Hood in a Chanel No.5 TV advert.
    catherine130807_330x450.jpg vanessa130807_450x387.jpg Chanel006_344x450.jpg
  2. Oscar-winner Nicole Kidman appeared in the most expensive advert ever filmed (£18 million) when she advertised Chanel No5.

Before Keira, supermodel Kate Moss was the face of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle.

Keira Knightley is thought to have signed a one-year contract worth more than £500,000 to be the face of the scent.
    nicole130807_303x450.jpg chanelKATE_333x450.jpg kiera130807_345x450.jpg
  3. cool chanel history thanks for posting Catlin!
  4. such beautiful pics... what i wouldn't give to be a chanel girl LOL
  5. Thanks for sharing!:yes:Always fond of Chanel ads!
  6. I LOVE the one with Nicole Kidman!
  7. thanks for the pictures! i love looking at chanel ads!
  8. the nicole ad is definitely my favorite. the commercials are kind of like mini movies. very intrigueing
  9. Very cool, thanks for these pictures!
  10. thank's for the pics
  11. I love the commercial with Nicole Kidman. I watch it on youtube all the time. And Keira is's bad but it really does work and makes me want to buy the perfume!
  12. Thanks for the pics, The Vanessa Paradis birdcage ads were my faves!
  13. Thanks for posting these! I love the Nicole Kidman ad. It is fabulous.
  14. aren't we all chanel girls in our own ways :yes: