The cutes scarf idea ever!!

1. This is such a cute idea! I was browsing the lvoe bandeau on the website and stumbled onto this-I can't wait to get a scarf and make my new "bag"!

Louis Vuitton: French fashion designer

Also-I meant to put cutest in the title and now I can't edit it-hopefully everyone will get the point though.
  2. For some reason, I can't get the link to work. Go to and click US, then search for the love bandeau. When you click it, you can click a link at the bottom of the item that says "other views, more details." when you click this, a link "how to knot" will pop up. Click that and then 4 pics will pop up. Click the 2nd, it looks like a blue satin hobo. When you click it, they will show you step by step how to tie your scarf like that. I think it is so cool!!
  3. Comme ça?

Oh ya... for those people who thinks it's tacky, don't worry, I don't actually go out in the streets like this! haha Just taking pix for personal entertainment when I'm bored at home lol
  4. Not for me, but cute on someone younger.
  5. i don't think it's tacky at all, creative :smile:

i'd wear it, i'd just be afraid of how to get things in and out of my 'creative' bag :smile:
  6. haha thanks lol, well I guess if you do wanna wear it, it's not that hard to get in/out of the bag cuz there are 2 "holes" on both sides if you get what I
  7. i know! it looks like such a cute bag! i wish lv would make it!
  8. It actually looks cute in my opinion. I think the leopard scarf lends itself well to this kind of use.
  9. I love it but I wouldn't use it as a bag.
  10. That's a great idea and I love the leopard scarf! Although knowing me, when I would try to get something out, that bag would fall apart. But I can see it for the beach!
  11. Great idea!
  12. Thank you for the information. I just checked the site and it showed how to knot the scarf step by step.
  13. how cute!!! i love it! :heart: :heart: :heart: thanks for the pics, Cecilia![​IMG]
  14. The ultimate slouchy hobo for those of us who love the "sag factor"!!! LOL!!! ;)
  15. that is really to go home and find out how to do it...