The cute ALMA BB club!

So I returned the Alma BB in mono. My husband just got me the Alma BB in Black Empreinte. Due to this leather being softer are those with it experiencing the corners caving in? And how well does this bag age? I do not carry much anymore so this is the perfect size for me.

For those of you that own the LV Alma bb in epi, do you find the base can get scratched or worn when bumping into things? I bought one in July this year but I always have to be careful with it.

For those of you that own the LV Alma bb in epi, do you find the base can get scratched or worn when bumping into things? I bought one in July this year but I always have to be careful with it.
I’ve had the black epi alma bb for three years and have bumped it from time to time. I don’t baby it obsessively, but I take an ordinary amount of care. I use it only on weekends. The edges are pristine. The bag is a beast IMO.

Hi, I collected my first Alma BB in epi today. LV had to order it for me. I thought the cloche and lining were off but the SA was super positive and a bit snooty that I felt like it must be normal. Coming home and inspecting further and coming on here to check, I now think this is not right. The lining feels like it has a bubble in it or is coming away from the leather, and the cloche has a big dent in it. I’m a bit worried that I’ll have hassle when I try to return the bag next weekend. I’d appreciate your opinions. I was so excited to finally buy this bag - I just love it!

Attachments

• IMG_2241.jpeg
    IMG_2241.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2240.jpeg
    IMG_2240.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2233.jpeg
    IMG_2233.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2234.jpeg
    IMG_2234.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 91
Hi, I collected my first Alma BB in epi today. LV had to order it for me. I thought the cloche and lining were off but the SA was super positive and a bit snooty that I felt like it must be normal. Coming home and inspecting further and coming on here to check, I now think this is not right. The lining feels like it has a bubble in it or is coming away from the leather, and the cloche has a big dent in it. I’m a bit worried that I’ll have hassle when I try to return the bag next weekend. I’d appreciate your opinions. I was so excited to finally buy this bag - I just love it!
I can’t really tell much about the interior but I can see the dent you mentioned on the clochette. I think LV should be able to exchange the bag for you if you’re not satisfy with this one.

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
So after having the Neo Alma BB (in black) has anyone changed out the strap for a different one? Even a non Louis Vuitton. I’m finding the strap that comes with the bag and it being so wide it’s uncomfortable. I’m not liking the Louis Vuitton $935.00 Bandoulière option. That’s way to pricy, rather have a wallet vs a strap lol.

Does anyone have the Alma BB in Malletage that came out recently? I would love to know how durable or delicate the leather is. Does it scratch easily? Tia!
I tried it on at the boutique last week. Chanel lambskin is more delicate but it is not as durable as I would think. I love it and thinking of purchasing but for me hardware looks cheap. They used same as for any other Alma and you can just see a contrast with luxurious looking leather, but that is just my opinion.

Attachments

• 8B403951-DE49-4580-8E1E-915B57AA179F.jpeg
    8B403951-DE49-4580-8E1E-915B57AA179F.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 48
  • C659766B-E56E-4E8F-A705-F0C21330CA93.jpeg
    C659766B-E56E-4E8F-A705-F0C21330CA93.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 48
I love my DE Alma BB! She's my first and most used designer bag. Also one of my very few neutrals, so she goes with everything. (I know I should buy more neutrals, but if I have the money to spend on a designer bag and I have a choice between a neutral and a purple/pink/blue/red/green/whatever, I'm picking the pop of color 99 out of 100 times)

What do you all do with yours when it's not in use? I just store the strap and lock inside her and keep her in the dust bag, but should I stuff her? My other LVs get stuffed with tissue paper or something when not in use, but I never saw the need to do that for my Alma because of the hard bottom.

I love my DE Alma BB! She's my first and most used designer bag. Also one of my very few neutrals, so she goes with everything. (I know I should buy more neutrals, but if I have the money to spend on a designer bag and I have a choice between a neutral and a purple/pink/blue/red/green/whatever, I'm picking the pop of color 99 out of 100 times)

What do you all do with yours when it's not in use? I just store the strap and lock inside her and keep her in the dust bag, but should I stuff her? My other LVs get stuffed with tissue paper or something when not in use, but I never saw the need to do that for my Alma because of the hard bottom.
Hi! Glad to read that you’re loving and enjoying your de Alma bb. Also love mine! :ghi5:
When she’s not in use, I also place the strap and lock inside and make sure not to always leave her zipped up at the same spot to avoid the zipper from widening the material at the spot where I close her. I also make sure to either put the handles up or place small air paper pieces between the handle and the bag, to avoid the creation of a „smile“. As I have only one organizer, I store only one of my Almas with it inside.
Hope that helps! :heart: