The customer service of Theresa -----

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry I just need to rant about the horrible customer service of Theresa in Munich.
    I bought a black city with GSH 3 weeks ago and yesterday I noticed that on the bottom the leather was peeling :sad:so I went back today to exchange it and the answer of the general manager was that it takes 4-6 weeks until they refund me or I get another bag because the sent it back to Balenciaga. I'm so pissed right now because in a price segment like this I expect more service and a refund immediately not almost 2 months later.:cursing::cursing:#I never ever experienced such a ****ty service with any other designer and I know that it's not Balenciaga but Theresa but anyway after this horror story I will never ever again buy anything there. My SA was very apologetic but she couldn't do anything as well as it's company policy to have a crappy customer service!

2. that really sucks!! I don't know how stores are allowed to do this :cursing:

3. Oh, I´m so sorry for you. I know Theresa and sometimes they are really unfriendly and snobby. Now, i think their customer service really sucks!:tdown:
    Do you still have the bag or do you wait for the refund? Two months are outrageous! I hope everything turns to good account for you!
    Viel Glück und Erfolg!

4. please, no blatant bashing on tPF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.