The Curtain Call

1. OK, what's the status ...
  2. To their credit, they did.

UPS tracking says "out for delivery." We usually get packages anywhere from 3:00 to 6:00, so we've a few hours yet.
  3. Well, that's good news.
  4. I think we're all waiting n' wondering......
    Keeping my fingers crossed :wave:
  5. Good luck!!! I am hoping with all fingers crossed.
  6. I know. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

I'm taking my DD to ballet class in a while and then going out with my friends for margaritas :drinks: :party: (yeah, and dinner) this evening, so I'll post as soon as UPS comes, but I will undoubtedly have to post pics tomorrow.
  7. How come the smilies don't move around anymore?
  8. They are moving on my screen. :yahoo:
  9. #54 Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    So it is just me. I went to a blog the other day and picked up a virus. My husband hacked it out, but my computer is doing things now that it didn't do before (flushing saved passwords, won't show me videos..) Guess I have to ask the DH again.

ETA: Yay! I fixed it myself! (Yes, patting myself on the back. :biggrin:)
  10. Oh yeah. It's 5:30, and the UPS guy WOULD pick this shipment to be late.
  11. Congrats. As a professional PC tech, I highly recommend Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It's free... Paid if you want it to run when your PC starts...

12. ^ Thanks for the rec. I'm going to look into it.

6:15. Still waiting! Is that not the beans on the rice?! (I did check the tracking, just in case they mis-delivered it. No. Just late.)
  13. ^ we're both CST. Do you have any nails left?
  14. #59 Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    Not really! And I have to leave for my girls-night-out in 20 minutes!

Now I REALLY need a margarita! Or two! :panic: :girlwhack: UPS guy isn't usually THIS late! I'm stressed out more! This whole experience...
  15. GO - drink one for all of us and by the time you get home you won't be able to open the box until tomorrow - :biggrin: