The Cupid Bag

1. Whoa, look at that "butt" shot!!! :graucho:

2. ^^ LOL!!
    I was trying to show how supple the leather is on this bag!!

3. This looks beautiful! The one I saw was super stiff but this one looks perfect! Great detail and love the hw combo. Congrats...

4. Thanks! I once had an almond MAC with really stiff leather and hated it. That's why I hesitated on this bag. But I am very pleased. If only it had the rear pocket....

5. I love the leather and the threaded eyelets. I like the threaded eyelets more than the regular bumps, I think.

6. #831 Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
    i got the bright pink cupid for an unbelievable $233.89 before tax from bloomingdales i love it the stock photos do the color no justice

[​IMG]

7. And here's mine from Bloomies also at the crazy low sale price. Still not sure if I'll keep. Something's gotta go for this lady to stay. But I do love it more IRL than in pix.

image-237782829.jpg

8. Here here Hot Pink Cupi twin sister!! Isn't she just gorgeous!!! :graucho:

9. I always think of how cute yours looks in your pix -- I do love it!!!

10. i had 3 pink coach bags i took to a consignment shop to get this one and i dont regret it !

11. Love it! Such Pink pebbly goodness. Congrats!

It's beautiful! I do know that rule very well, something has to go for something new to come in. I hope you get to keep it because I know you've wanted it for so long. It's too pretty to let go.

12. love the bright pink - such a fun color!

13. So gorgeous, I love pink!

There's so many gorgeous new Cupids on zappos.com too, am lusting after the Royal or Soft Grey... but will probably end up getting a black.

http://www.zappos.com/rebecca-minkoff-cupid-bright-green

14. I love these cupids. It's too bad that a bright pink wouldn't fit into my wardrobe, because that's a great deal! Is the pebbly leather slouchy or stuff like the ostrich? I might stalk royal to see if it goes on sale. I've been looking for a blue bag for awhile.

15. Me too, the Royal leather looks a lot nicer than the thinner glazed ones.