The *CRAZIEST* Balenciaga story I've EVER HEARD.

1. :wtf:

This morning my SA told my that one of her clients bought a white GGH city 3 months ago and came in the other day and said, "Oh I threw it in the dumpster because there was a mark on the back of it."

:yucky:

2. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

talk about more money than sense :wtf: or a pretty serious case of ocd!

3. Could that lady be just joking?
    But if its true, i think she could at least give it away or something.
    Thats almost like throwing a baby into the dumpster! :wtf:

4. She shouldn't be allowed near bbags if she's going to treat them like that. They have feelings too!

5. A manicurist at the salon I go to has an apple green city she said she was probably going to toss. Now granted, the thing isn't in the mint condition but she could probably get a few hundred bucks for the thing at least.

6. Perhaps she was being sarcastic...?

7. I can understand if you have that much money why you wouldn't want the hassle of selling or repairing it, but wouldn't you at least give it to a friend or a charity?

8. Hey, Can you find out which dumpster it was tossed in!

9. ^^:roflmfao:

10. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry where did you say the dumpster is? consider me in it.

11. And a new trend is born: dumpster diving for Bbags!

Ewww... ;)

12. ^^ I was about to suggest we form a get together to go dumpster diving in that neighborhood! That would be some dedication to Bbags!

13. I'm in for the dumpster diving!!! I can't even IMAGINE throwing a bbag- really any purse- away. :wtf: At least donate it!

14. ^^:roflmfao:
    seriously, what a whacko! does she use $100's as TP too?! at least she could have given it to someone - Goodwill or something...

15. Back off girlies!!! Hands off my bag! I asked first!:boxing: