the COSMETIC CASE (Trousse Cosmetique) Club!

1. so I saw that there are threads for vernis, miroir and LE but none specifically for this gorgeous little LE cosmetic case!! so i figured i'd start one!

so everyone, show your cosmetic cases here! hope i get to see all the 5 colors!

here's my Trousse Cosmetique, in silver (or Argent, that's what it says on the tag):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kouralakko likes this.
  2. Very pretty!!! I love it in silver! Congrats!

3. You're so quick! I haven't taken a pic of my pomme, yet!

4. Pretty! Here's my group pic including the heart...but it's of my gold and Violette cosmetic cases!
    [​IMG]

5. I've got a little pic of mine in my siggy!

6. Ok, LOL..I exchanged my pomme case because I fell in love with the amarante...I'm having so much fun wiping her clean!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. wow, these are all *GORGEOUS*!! i wish i had one in every color, lol

8. just wondering... did u guys get a box for it?..

cuz i just got mine in Violette and the SA told me there's no box for it...

cpster.. after looking at ur pomme... i think i'm gonna exchange it.. it's so pretty :biggrin:

9. I didn't get a box for mine either. My SA said they didn't have boxes to fit it. So I took them with a smile anyway...:p

10. Her are my two cuties :love:
    [​IMG]

11. I did but the SA asked if I wanted one...so I got one about Pochette sized for each, but the lids were held on with the brown plastic ties.

12. ^^LOL, the SA put mine in a shoe box! She was really sheepish about it but at least she tried:lol:

13. I did get boxes for mine. I just got my gold case in from Hawaii today. My box is approximately 9x9x4.5 inches. Ask for those boxes ladies...I know sometimes SAs give a hard time about boxes...get one even if it's bigger.

14. same here, my SA couldn't find a box that fits, she found a box that was close in size, but it was a tad too small