The coolest shoes from Egypt!

1. My mom just returned from a trip to Egypt (lucky woman!), and she bought me the coolest shoes... just had to share! They're white leather? peeptoe slides, with embossing-like details in gold and red/pink/purple. There is a braid "thong" detail, which I think is so cool. AND they're comfortable - low heel, but not flat, so there's still support. I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing these a LOT! :yes:

My mom is the best! She knows my taste for unique yet pretty things AND my shoe size! I guess it's not too hard to know my size since we used to share shoes when I lived at home... heehee... I :heart: my mom! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

egyptShoes3.JPG egyptShoes2.JPG egyptShoesModel1.JPG egyptShoesModel2.JPG egyptShoesModel3.JPG
  2. so unique! wear them in the best of health!

3. Those are so neat! luck you!

4. They are very unique and I like that about them a lot. Look great w/ jeans!

5. They look really cute on you1

6. Interesting design. I like how they can easily be matched up with a pair of jeans. Enjoy them!

7. At first I didn't like them from the pic. But they look cute on!

8. Congrats! :smile:

9. very exotic! congrats!

10. Oh I want me some of those!

But I want blue ones.

I am very sorry that your mom neglected to bring back several dozen pairs and put them on eBay. I would sooo buy them if they were cheap enough! :biggrin:

11. Thanks everyone, for celebrating my new shoes with me!

ShimmaPuff, I'm also sorry she didn't bring back more... although I'm not sure they would've made them to eBay anyway! :p I didn't ask how much they were, though... I will ask soon.

12. Those are very beautiful. I love to see unique items like those. You definitely won't see yourself coming and going in those.

13. Cute !

14. Very unique, and they look great with jeans.

15. Lovee It!!!