The Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots Outfit Thread

1. Since some of you agreed this would be a good idea, I thought I'd start a Chloe Susan or Susanna boots outfit thread for inspiration on how to wear them :p Preferrably worn by TPF'ers, but if you come across any outfit pics out there, please feel free to share too!

Since mine only arrived yesterday, I thought I'd post a few of my favourite outfits I've seen with them, until I can contribute with my own:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    via vanessa jackman and ring my bell blogs (wanted to share more, but the links aren't working, doh!)

Now, do share yours! ;)

2. image-3320643734.jpg

Nichole Richie

3. I don't have any of me me yet as I have not worn them out just yet (still enjoying oogling) but here are a few cool ones I saved when I was waiting for mone to arrive...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  4. A few more random ones...

6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
  5. A few more...

15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg
  6. Last ones...

25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg
  7. The eye candy in this thread is unbelievable!!! Such great inspiration photos. :heart: I can't wait for the end of September to get mine. :biggrin:

8. I still wish they'd made the green ones from the runway!

9. More eye candy...

30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg
  10. More...

38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg 41.jpg 42.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg
  11. Long dress + Chloe's.

-1.jpeg
  12. Nice... I never thought about wearing them with a long dress... I'll have to give it a try!

13. Why did I click on this thread? I adore them in black (total investment piece...) and now I NEED them in red as well!!!

14. My outfit for the day! Got a compliments on the boots already...

[​IMG]

15. Woo hoo! First TPF'er outfit post! And looking gawjus mona_donya! :whistle: