**** The Chic Capucines Cavalcade Club ****

I wish I can tell you it's great, but I think I used it maybe 4-5 times. lol
I bought emp Montaigne bb shortly after I got this bag and I never got around to use it.
But my capu's little flower started to discolor as soon as I purchased it, it's almost like it was rusted, my SA tried to clean it but it's there.
I used it last week because this bag is so cute - to pick up my kids from school (and I didn't even get out of my car Lol) ... My daughter's pen scared me so I put it back in my closet again. :biggrin:

No...not a good idea with kids, that colour is too gorgeous and pen always scares me when I place my bag on top of a counter to sign for something. Yeah I know your flower discoloured, have u tried to see if LV can change it for you? I'm sure Montaigne bb is an easier bag to use because it doesn't have a flap in the middle. I hope your top glazing part is holding up well.

Reactions: sophia618
No...not a good idea with kids, that colour is too gorgeous and pen always scares me when I place my bag on top of a counter to sign for something. Yeah I know your flower discoloured, have u tried to see if LV can change it for you? I'm sure Montaigne bb is an easier bag to use because it doesn't have a flap in the middle. I hope your top glazing part is holding up well.
Ohhhh so I did cry about the flower here. lol
Thank you, and yeah, montaigne bb is awesome! It fits so much in there but it's pretty compact in size. I haven't checked the glazing part....but it's LV, I'm sure it's gonna happen sooner or later. lol
And this bag holds little more than this and it became my workhorse bag, I can take it anywhere and not have to worry about it.
My SA invited me to one of those LV fragrance party this week. I might finally use my capu ...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 816
Ohhhh so I did cry about the flower here. lol
Thank you, and yeah, montaigne bb is awesome! It fits so much in there but it's pretty compact in size. I haven't checked the glazing part....but it's LV, I'm sure it's gonna happen sooner or later. lol
And this bag holds little more than this and it became my workhorse bag, I can take it anywhere and not have to worry about it.
My SA invited me to one of those LV fragrance party this week. I might finally use my capu ...

Remind me, is that grape colour? I was hesitating to get the Montaigne bb after my Capu issue. Now the colour is discontinued. I just got refunded on my pmetis because canvas was splitting from the glazing. How unlucky. I love LV but really not sure if I should take a plunge in getting the Montaigne bb. And price has gone up 2nd time again this year, just two weeks ago in UK.

I wish I can tell you it's great, but I think I used it maybe 4-5 times. lol
I bought emp Montaigne bb shortly after I got this bag and I never got around to use it.
But my capu's little flower started to discolor as soon as I purchased it, it's almost like it was rusted, my SA tried to clean it but it's there.
I used it last week because this bag is so cute - to pick up my kids from school (and I didn't even get out of my car Lol) ... My daughter's pen scared me so I put it back in my closet again. :biggrin:

I'm sorry to hear about the flower, could you post a pic of it please?

Reactions: sophia618