The Cherry Spy Tree

1. Hope everyone does not mind but have started this new thread so everyone could see the other cherry pleated spy that came today.

Hope you all like the cherry tree, 2 pleated (ones for a good friend) and my bubbly spy. I was extremely careful handing them on the tree as treat my spys like babies, put cotton wool under handles and no part touch the tree.
    No bag was hurt it the taking of these pictures....Lol

Hope you like them :yes:
    133_3367.JPG 133_3371.JPG 133_3372.JPG 133_3370.JPG 133_3369.JPG
  2. [​IMG]

OMG!!!:nuts: Brilliant presentation! A cherry tree!!! love it, Saichyloo! How cute of you to take such good care of these bags by protecting them with cotton.:heart:
  3. OMG!!! How CUTE is that?!:nuts::love:
  4. I got bored this afternoon, so was mucking about, plus it makes a change to see different pictures even if they are hanging in a tree :roflmfao:
  5. hee heee - now I only need a money tree to get myself some!

Gosh the cherry really is outstanding isn't it? Can sooo see why you are keeping one for yourself, trully gorgeous!

And shall we have another Green Tree tomorrow then???
  6. SAICH -- I Love IT!!:heart: You tempt me too much with those gorgeous bags, esp the pleated which I do pine for :graucho: Time to go Cherry Pickin'....:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
  7. :drool: Oooooo I am so loving the pleated cherry spy.
  8. LOL I think you have too much time on your hands! Lovely though.
  9. It's not a cherry tree,but the temptation tree:nuts:
    Great pic!
  10. Oh my god. I wish i had one of these trees in my garden. Cherry picking -yeah!
  11. AWESOME. when can we go picking for cherry spies?? :smile:
  12. how creative! is it ripe for picking yet? coz, I ready with my basket.
  13. Haha, Thats great!! Such beautiful bags. :smile:
  14. Genious :drinkup:

Love it!!! :nuts:
  15. Glad everyone liked the cherry tree. The Pleated spys are so lovely, but Selfridges was a nightmare delivering this one, took so many phone calls and waiting to receive it.:cursing: still at least its here now.