The cheapest Birkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for God's sake..............................................

I'm off to unveil my really expensive brand new item......but I have to say that I love a bargain as well. Nothing wrong with that. And the cheaper the better!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

To the original poster:
Hi and welcome to TPF. I find that alot of members here have a wealth of information about obtaining the perfect H bag. Most ar more then willing to help you out on questions on practicality, availablity, durability, and specific statistics. There are many ways to obtain an H bag within your budget. Ebay and resell shops are perfect ways. But remember before purchasing on Ebay (especially if your new to H) pass the auction info along in the authentication thread. that way you can make sure he money you are saving is going to a true H bag. I've seen some great deals lately on Ebay for Kellys (3200 US and such). But dont exclude the other H bags. they are all works of art that you would definitely appreciate.

As far as the "wording" and "word police". First this is a global public forum. So yes we all will come across differently. But we all have a duty as members or visiters of this forum to abide by the rules of conduct stated or not. The mods are here to insure that we all act appropriately to each other, visiters, new members, and ALL people in general. So what they say goes and if you dont agree then dont post...

lets just leave it at that. Sometimes when things are posted on the forum, they dont truly convey the writers feelings!!! So many times i have looked at my postings and thought OMG i look like im illeterate. (prob spelt that wrong) lets get back to the spirit of the forum, and everyone show us your pics!!!!

I agree completely--I am only stating that people have the reactions and impressions and should be able to say what they feel with out being jumped on everytime someone doesnt like what they have to say. I for one wasnt even involved at the get go...................i just dont like the high handedness................of judging what other people say. the nasty comments --judging the judgers so to speak. i restate that the posters first post was worded oddly with blunt language and by being written that way things inspire like responses from some...............

I suggest you take your complaint to Vlad and Megs. As a mod, I am here to enforce the rules that they want enforced, that includes shutting down offensive posts. This is not a public board, and if you (I mean in the general sense) want to participate, you must abide by their rules. Plain and simple.

To the original poster:
Hi and welcome to TPF. I find that alot of members here have a wealth of information about obtaining the perfect H bag. Most ar more then willing to help you out on questions on practicality, availablity, durability, and specific statistics. There are many ways to obtain an H bag within your budget. Ebay and resell shops are perfect ways. But remember before purchasing on Ebay (especially if your new to H) pass the auction info along in the authentication thread. that way you can make sure he money you are saving is going to a true H bag. I've seen some great deals lately on Ebay for Kellys (3200 US and such). But dont exclude the other H bags. they are all works of art that you would definitely appreciate.

As far as the "wording" and "word police". First this is a global public forum. So yes we all will come across differently. But we all have a duty as members or visiters of this forum to abide by the rules of conduct stated or not. The mods are here to insure that we all act appropriately to each other, visiters, new members, and ALL people in general. So what they say goes and if you dont agree then dont post...

Well said!:tup:

I think some of us need to get off our high horse when it comes to the word cheap. Just get over it and move on! If I could find a Cheap, Less Expensive, Thrifty, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT birkin, you better believe that I would be all over it!

The cheaper (meaning cost wise) the better!

:tup:lol:tup:

I want to step up and say that I am sorry for my comments at first you guys. They were out of line and I am sorry.

There is no excuse. Just because I am having a hard time shouldn't mean I should jump to my responses.

I am sorry Byootiful and to the rest of the members.

omgd, that was so awesome of you guccigal!

welcome to the forum, and similar to what others have said, review your leathers and the color you want, because if it is considered a hot color, prices are affected as well... and ebay has a good number of well-loved bags where you will not exactly get a heart attack when you see its price.. hehe

no, I didn't find the OP's wording offensive either Irene.

Just a friendly reminder that anyone who doesn't like the way Megs and Vlad choose to run this Forum are more than welcome to start one of their own. I'm sure you see how easy it is and quickly become far more successful.

{yes, you smell sarcasm}

OMG OMG OMG :nuts: IM SURPRISEDDDDDDDD OF THE WHOLE BUNCH OF REPLIES I GOT IN ONE DAY!!!
to be honest i didnt read all the replies but i will try my best to reply to you guys indiviually :yes:

Well, Byootiful, you might be surprised at what you read!

Welcome to the Forum. Some of your responses might seem a bit mixed but as a fellow newbie I can honestly say that this is a kind place and most of the regulars are amazingly generous in the way they share their knowledge. Search through the forum and you will find lots of info! Finding a Birkin is usually a long hard struggle, so be prepared for a long wait!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.