The cheapest Birkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no!!!! Why were my parents so mean to me! They should have just locked me in a cage!

I wish my mom would have read my books on Hermes.

lesson learning. My kids...will learn everything Hermes from early on. period.

haha.

I think I should give away my birkins so I don't have to wear this shame anymore.

anyone want a brighton blue or raisin birkin?

Oh, you poor thing, you had such a poor and underprivleged childhood. What a shame, you only grew up with LV or Gucci. How sad! It was only LV, Gucci, YLS, Dior etc for you:crybaby:Ha HA!!! Oh, well, you are making up for it now, you are allowed to keep your bags since you have learned so much in a short time! And since your Mom went with you to Paris to the H boutique, you can keep her too!:yes:

Thank You Ladies: Rose, Baggaholic, Letigresse, Lyanna Stark for excercising humility, understanding and loving kindness:tup: You personifies H as it should be....quiet style and good graces, real indication of good breeding.

We come to the forum to learn, share, show off, rant or live vicariously to others. We dont need to be judge, laughed at and certainly criticise at. Some actions of individuals reflects the forum as a whole:tdown:, IMHO.

Hermesaholic, you are exemplifying the old adage that "money can't buy class." I am confused why you are still here, since you seem to be here for the sole purpose of insulting our members and mods. So let me me help you by showing you the door! Buh bye!

I would like to say that when I first read the original post in this thread my knee jerk reaction was the the poster wished to be pointed towards a good cheap fake Birkin. Hence my curt response.

After reading the outrage at the other initial posts that have since been deleted and the initial poster's subsequent comments, I believe my reaction was wrong. I apologize to Byootiful and any others that were miffed with my curt and dry response.

OKAY! Can we change the subject already!

To Byootiful.

Now the first Birkin hunt is the most important hunt. What are you interested in? Do you have a color in mind, or a size? Do you want a tote like Birkin (35cm) or a Birkin you can use both day or night (25cm/30cm) What about hardware? How heavy is to heavy for you when carrying a bag? How tall are you? <~ very important when choosing size.

Come on girl, we're waiting!!!! :yahoo:

Here are some samples of sizes.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

And here is the size 40cm, it's more like for travel

attachment.php

Thanks Baggs...i missed this!:tup: its very useful in determining bag size that will fit my height....30cm it is! when?....i dunno:P

Ladies, I no longer see a point in keeping this thread open.

byootiful...I hope someone has answered your question. If not, please pm a mod or any member that you feel comfortable speaking with.

Status
Not open for further replies.