The Chanel that saved Christmas. . .

1. Santa left a little cherry. Okay, it's from '05. To say:heart: I'm thrilled is an understatement. Frankly, it saved Christmas as my custom made ring turned out worse than a toy from Cracker Jacks. I hope the jeweler loves it like they said they did coz I left it there.

Many thanks to a forum member who gave me a huge smile and the honor of giving this little bundle a new home!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. *Gasps* OMG, that is SO beautiful!! Congrats! The 05 red is my absolute favorite shade of Chanel red! :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

3. Judy, it's GORGEOUS!:heart:

4. Oooo....Pretttttttttty!! :love::heart:

5. Love it! Congratulations!

6. Wow!!!!

7. oh man! that red is one hell of a hot cherry! i'm so glad it saved christmas ;) happy new year y'all! may this year be blessed with well wishes and tons of luck!

8. That is so pretty! I love red!

9. There's a tad more to this story. It was posted on the bay as an '06, a typo that went unedited by the seller. We negotiated a price and, of course, when it arrived prior to Christmas, that box was opened faster than you can say where are those scissors? When I opened cherry, the hang tag was included saying it was an '05. Wow, double delight since after much agonizing, I gave up the purple plum because of my bum back at the same time negotiations were happening for cherry. Therein lies the ying and yang of life it seems.

I wish all my fellow tpf'ers an wonderful, safe and Happy Moose Ears!!! May all your Chanel dreams come true this year. . .

10. Oh congratulations, that is just beautiful!

11. gorgeoussssssssssss!

12. OOOOHHHH!!!!! TDF! What a beautiful red!

13. Beautiful!!

14. LOVE your GORGEOUS bag!
    congrats and enjoy!

15. love it Judy !!!
    This is the red I am looking for !!!!!