The Chanel "Chevron" flap: a rare gem, *pics*

1. Weeks ago I was browsing the Chanel reference library when I came accross photos of Maxter's Chanel flap with chevron pleated leather and a beautiful flower closure. Thankfully she had posted a photo of the box with the style number. I was crazy about this bag and asked my SA to see if it was still available (it is a Fall 2007 style). There was one still available in the US, and I was able to get it. This is an incredible bag and I feel so lucky to have found it. Well, I'm not sure what the name of this bag actually is, but Maxter was calling it the "Chevron flap" so I'll stick with that until I find the real name. Thanks Maxter for posting your pics which allowed me to find this little gem!!!

Here are photos of the front (check out the unusual closure which has little crystals on it!), the back, and a close up of the pleated leather on the back side.
    Chanel 01.jpg Chanel 02.jpg Chanel 03.jpg
  2. :huh:oh.. thats kind of neat... it looks really soft~!! I'd probably be "petting" the bag more often than wearing it on my shoulder~! ;) cOngrats on obtaining the last one... Post pics when you get her! :tup:
  3. That's so funny!

My photos are the thumbnails posted above. It arrived last week!
  4. Wow Congrats! love the chevron quilting!:tup:
  5. ooooh, very pretty!!
  6. Very cute, congrats!
  7. Congrats! It's very pretty. Wear it in good health.
  8. Very pretty, I am glad you found it.
  9. OMG how pretty and looks very soft!!! congrats :yahoo:
  10. Wow, that is a gorgeous purse. So lucky to find one, congrats!
  11. Maxter has incredible taste! Congrats, that is a gorgeous bag!
  12. Congrats! Such a nice bag!! :smile:
  13. I've never seen it before! It's so unusual and pretty! What a great find, congrats and enjoy it!!
  14. Wow, how gorgeous and unique. I've never seen one IRL before but imagine it's even more stunning in person! Congrats!
  15. oooh, I really love it!