~*The Celine Mini Luggage Club*~

Congratulations! It's such a gorgeous colour! This bag is on my current wish list! Can I ask if this colour is a classic colour? Is it always available? And is yours in the drummer leather? Beautiful bag!
Thanks so much! It is the pebbled/drummed leather and I think this color has been around for a few years. The bag is just absolutely gorgeous, the smell of the leather, the stitching and the interior of the bag is all just impeccable. The only thing I find odd is for the amount of money you spend on a Celine handbag and no one I know (including myself) has ever received a box. I just got the dust bag. When I asked my SA at Neiman Marcus for the Celine box she said they didn't have any.

Thanks so much! It is the pebbled/drummed leather and I think this color has been around for a few years. The bag is just absolutely gorgeous, the smell of the leather, the stitching and the interior of the bag is all just impeccable. The only thing I find odd is for the amount of money you spend on a Celine handbag and no one I know (including myself) has ever received a box. I just got the dust bag. When I asked my SA at Neiman Marcus for the Celine box she said they didn't have any.

I know I also find it unbelievable! I'm not sure if its because of the size of the bag or what - I have heard of a few people get one when they have asked but it depends if they actually have any boxes in store. I only received a dust bag when I bought my mini luggage and phantom and then it was placed in the carrier bag and it can ruin the experience a little - especially as I love packaging anyway! Think you should get the whole special treatment when spending thousands on a bag. Congrats again! It's definitely a keeper and a classic that will go with everything xx

I know I also find it unbelievable! I'm not sure if its because of the size of the bag or what - I have heard of a few people get one when they have asked but it depends if they actually have any boxes in store. I only received a dust bag when I bought my mini luggage and phantom and then it was placed in the carrier bag and it can ruin the experience a little - especially as I love packaging anyway! Think you should get the whole special treatment when spending thousands on a bag. Congrats again! It's definitely a keeper and a classic that will go with everything xx
I have seen someone on YouTube do an unboxing of her Celine Mini Luggage and she had the box. It looks really pretty, and has a magnet closure and the bottom of the inside of the box is a pretty red color.

I have seen someone on YouTube do an unboxing of her Celine Mini Luggage and she had the box. It looks really pretty, and has a magnet closure and the bottom of the inside of the box is a pretty red color.

Yes I saw that too it's a shame that not all customers of Celine receive one.