The cdc belt....

RC, I'm slow here....just now noticed your question. I would wait and try the belt for fit...if it were an ordinary H constance belt, then, yes, you could take a 90 and make it work...just punch more holes. In the Constance belt, I buy the 90 and get holes punched in it to make it smaller:rolleyes: yes, I know that's strange:upsidedown:.....so I end up with approx an 85 on a 90 size belt. You can get by with this on the Constance, but, with the CDC belt, you have to get it much closer to true size. You can't play around punching any more holes.
Yes, I'm waiting for my size. I came to my senses and decided not to bulk up just to fit into this belt!;):P

Wait for the PERFECT size, RC, especially if you want to wear it on your true waist. I tried one size up on me, and it didn't work, so I had to wait for the right size to come along.

I LOVE wearing mine with unexpected clothes, like a silk dress, for example.

Does anyone have any modeling shots of one of these? I just don't know if I'd actually wear it out. It looks totally hot, I'm just wondering how it would would not on a print model. The jean shot above helps, but I'd like to see a full shot, KWIM?

I can't believe I'm doing this, but here you go:

Attachments

• me3.JPG
    me3.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 823
Reactions: am2022
ZOIKS!!! No wonder Mr. Lau couldnt resist you!!

attachment.php