The Cathy Waterman Thread

1. I have always wondered about how delicate her pieces are....I had a feeling that they would not wear well. But they look like works of art. I just love looking at them.
  2. A couple days ago I saw Anna Paquin in person and I could not take my eyes off her Cathy Waterman wedding ring set. It was so gorgeous!
  3. Hiii!! I am bumping this thread up. I have a question. My mom and I were looking at rings cause she wants an idea of what I want (I am guessing the bf is about to ask) and I fell in love with this Cathy Waterman ring. Now, the SA said I can have it not blackened to look more polished. I dont want her ordering a ring and then I dont like it. I love this ring and wouldnt mind keeping it as it is. But I am curious as to how it would look. Do you think this ring will look even better if it was not blackened?
    1369964213534.jpg 1369964225492.jpg
  4. There's several pictures of that style or one similar unblackened/polished on Ylang23's website and Twist's website, I believe. That may be able to help you decide?
  5. OMG! That's gorgeous as is! I love Cathy Waterman. I prefer the blackened look to the polished look.
  6. I checked Ylang and I saw the same ring in gold and I didnt see a similar style unblackened. But let me check Twists Thanks!
  7. It is a gorgeous ring!! Thanks for your response :smile:

8. I believe there's a stock photo of it polished, at least there used to be... let me see if I can find it really quick!
  9. It must not be on Ylang anymore, my bad! I do remember seeing a polished version of that ring somewhere and it was gorgeous but I like the blackened one just because it makes it look more like an heirloom to me!

It's CW though, I honestly don't think you can go wrong!
  10. I would snatch that ring up! It's SO beautiful!!!!