The Cambon Club...are you in?????

Bought before the sale. :sad: But I enjoy it. :yes:
17086-kathyds-collection-of-lvs-chanels-and-more-ygpf107.jpg

Iluvbags said:
:heart:

^^^ i love your bag!! :heart: :heart:

What is this exact bag called and what is the size? :yes:

Thanks for the compliment :heart: I love it so much too :lol: I think it's called the cambon multipocket reporter medium size? I heard there're 3 sizes altogether, but mine is definitely not the mini one. The length is around 16 inches. I think it already discontinued, that's what the SA in Chanel told me this afternoon :idea:

ilovelouisvuitton said:
Thanks for the compliment :heart: I love it so much too :lol: I think it's called the cambon multipocket reporter medium size? I heard there're 3 sizes altogether, but mine is definitely not the mini one. The length is around 16 inches. I think it already discontinued, that's what the SA in Chanel told me this afternoon :idea:

The black/white reporter is going to be discontinued??

I thought it was only the beige/black and pink/black? :huh:

Please count me in, I have the medium white black tote, my first born! She is 4 months old :biggrin: , her name is Cammy! My seocnd born isonly 3 weeks old, a black baby classic with silver strap, her name is baby for now, I been tryin to post a pix of me and my Cammy, but it says it too big :sad:

Iluvbags said:
The black/white reporter is going to be discontinued??

I thought it was only the beige/black and pink/black? :huh:

No it's not being discontinued. I think she meant the size was being discontinued. There used to be 3 sizes, but they got rid of a size a while ago.