the Burberry Manor

1. What does everyone think of it. I am concidering purchasing the burberry manor with the quilted house check and dark brown leather trim. I would just like to know what others thought of it.
  2. Welcome!!!
    as for the bag, Love it!
  3. I was just ogling these at the Burberry boutique at Heathrow (terminal 2...there is one in 4 too. I think 4 has the best shops :love: ) I think they are great! I couldn't even tell you what it is I like about them; they aren't that similar to any other bags I like but I just really like them. I liked everything in the shop the other day, lol, but ESPECIALLY the manor bags. I like it in black best. I would say go for it!
  4. I think it's gorgeous!
  5. thank you, i dont know exactly why i love it either. i just LOVE it :yahoo:
  6. LOVE the manor!!!
  7. I LOVE the design and style of the Manor!

But after trying it on IRL - I decided not to buy it because it was too heavy for my everyday use and I didn't think I could comfortably use it as a shoulder bag and I thought it'd be a bit of a hassle to get in and out of due to the placement of the flaps.

I SOOOO wish it could've worked out though because the bag itself is super gorgeous!

Maybe you'll be different and it'll work for you!
  8. I like it.
  9. the bag is fine
    but i dotn like the fact they kill animals
  10. I love this bag!!!:yes:
  11. Yes, I do like this Burberry - you should buy it!!!
  12. That bag is very has the burberry print without being overly showoffish---I love it!
  13. I LOVE the Manor!
  14. Im so happy. I got it for Christmas, and it is perfect.
  15. doesn't everyone that manufactures leather goods:confused1: