The Bumpers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes how could i forget your beautiful ng :nuts:

Please forgive me :smile:

ok im going to get my butt up and get my camera to post my flower pic already lol

omg im so mad i just got a new nail polish (mac) and after half a day its already chipping aahhh i hate that

ok ill post 2 pics,

and p, good news - you know how i said i take a ton of pics before i get the one i like??? Well i only took 5 pics this time and liked 2 of them yyyaaayyy

imgp8969-1.jpg

imgp8970-1.jpg
beautiful pictures.......

ecmf.........I quoted your post with pictures, and they were deleted, but the comment is on the bottom of the page. And, can you tell me why all the other quotes are posted......I didn't click on them!:nuts:

ecmf.........I quoted your post with pictures, and they were deleted, but the comment is on the bottom of the page. And, can you tell me why all the other quotes are posted......I didn't click on them!:nuts:

Hmmm this is odd, i have no idea why my pics are not showing in your reply when they are showing in my post, thats so strange. I also wonder how you got all my posts in when you did not click on them?!?!?

BTW thank you T, im glad you like my pics:smile:

What's going on? When someone else shows up, lets have them try. I only hit the quote button......and typed two words......then hit submit! At least the other quotes didn't show up this time!

ok ill post 2 pics,

and p, good news - you know how i said i take a ton of pics before i get the one i like??? Well i only took 5 pics this time and liked 2 of them yyyaaayyy

imgp8969-1.jpg

imgp8970-1.jpg

beautiful pictures......btw, are they plumbago. If so, i have them all around my house. Did you see the pictures of my backyard with the plumbago in full bloom?

Status
Not open for further replies.