**The Bubblegum Pink Club**

1. I absolutely LOVE Bubblegum Pink so please post pics of you beautiful BG Pink bags and accessoires!:yahoo::heart:

2. Here's my baby without her tassels.Sorry but I know she looks weird,lol.

[​IMG]

3. ^^ Your BG Pink Day is fabulous!!:love: Love it!:heart: Congrats and thanks for sharing, Tanj!:yes:

4. Your welcome....I gotta get more pink,lol.I can't get enough of it.

5. Thanks for starting this wonderully girlie thread, sweet Marie!!! I'm not a member yet, but I hope to be one!

6. Same for me, Danae!!:tender::heart: BG Pink would be a great addition to your already beautiful collection!:love:

7. Yeeaahhhhh I LOOOOOVE this thread :yahoo: thank you for starting it Marie :heart::tup: can't wait to see also YOUR BG ;)

Here's my BG Day and the coin purse - but I hope to get MORE of bubblegum in future :drool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DSC00035.JPG DSC00078.JPG
  8. Beautiful....I so need a pouch like that.

9. Your BG Pinks are just BEAUTIFUL, sweety!:love: Thanks so much for sharing!:heart: Your whole collection is just AMAZING!!:tender:

10. Thank you so much tanj and dear Marie :shame::love::tender:

11. bubblegum pink day is my dream bag~~~!!!!

12. BUBBLE GUM CITY: FIRST PIC OUTSIDE IN SUN, SECOND PIC INSIDE WITH FLASH.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. LOVE your BG Pink City, Powderpuff!:tender:
    Here is mine:yes:
    [​IMG]

14. firstclass, your day is beautiful! I am so glad to see my baby went to such a loving home.

15. Awwwww thank you so much 'A' addicted...... :shame:! Yeaahhhh I still LOVE this smooshy pink baby :yahoo::drool::heart: