The Brooklyn Bag Omg

1. OH MY GOD:yahoo::yahoo:
    Ladies, I saw the most amazing bag today while visiting Neimans. Its not in stores yet, but it is TO DIE FOR. The new Brooklyn bag, retailing at $2,995 is SIMPLY AMAZING.:drool: I saw the full pic and am now awaiting its arrival. Styled like the original cabas with patchwork patent leather (not vinyl) and leather I AM IN HEAVEN. For all the cabas lovers THIS IS IT!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Its not to be confused with the one on the website with the strange handles-that bag is not tdf irl. The one I am talking about is alittle bigger than the xl denim cabas and is FABULOUS. I AM WAITING BY THE PHONE FOR THE CALL TO PICK UP!!!! It was certainly a SPECIAL bag. I can't tell you how excited I got when I saw it. I am in bag heaven. It's beauty made me forget about the hefty price tag.

2. I can't wait to see pictures!

3. sounds amazing. can't wait to see the pics too.

4. Nice..... Do post!

5. With the prices of some of these bags they are going to have to leave me breathless before I buy one - LOL!

Can't wait to see it!!

6. A lot of us tried on that bag at the trunk shows. If you do a search under Roo's Seattle trunk show pics you'll see it there.

7. I have to check it out. I am on the waitlist for a few Chanels.

8. Congrats! Pics!

9. I'm intruigued

10. sounds pretty cool. need pics!

11. Congrats, looking forward to pics.

12. Did you get the Brooklyn flap or the hobo? Can't wait to see your pics.

13. Its not in yet. However I almost lost my mind over the pictures. I was not ready for it. It looks like the cabas in patchwork. I did see one in the store that had two sets of handles which was not so stunning. I am anxiously stalking Neimans til it comes in-however there is no arrival date and their trunk show isn't til September.

14. Sounds intriguing and that post must be one of the most enthusiastic posts ever! Can't wait to see the photos.

15. Ooh! Yummy! Can't wait for pics--and congrats!!