The Bride wore White, 2-ply toilet paper!

1. NEW YORK - If you're the kind to need a tissue at weddings, this was the place to be Wednesday. Jennifer Cannon wore a dress made of toilet paper when she was married to Doy Nichols at a public restroom in Times Square.

"You may kiss the bride," the officiant said, "but please don't squeeze the Charmin dress."

LOL! Good for her! Bet that saved $$ for the downpayment on the house. :nuts:

but... Reminder to self: When searching for wedding dress, do not look in bathroom supply closet.:roflmfao:
  2. I launched the video because I wanted to see the dress . . . . it's pretty!

(And after that story there's one about a Dunkin' Donuts clerk attempting to thwart a robbery by beating him over the head with the tip jar.)
  3. This was a stunt, right??!
  4. Welllll... all I can say is, in case the marriage doesn't work, she can always "flush" the dress...
  5. too funny! I'll have to consider a TP dress if I ever get married.
  6. Gives a whole new meaning to the term "My marriage is down the toilet".
  7. Hmmm, will she "recycle" the dress? :graucho:
  8. Well... good thing it didn't rain on her wedding day... hehe:roflmfao:
  9. I wore a bin liner to a party once, I wish I had thought of toilet paper for my wedding dress! :lol:
  10. They got married in a public Times Square! I can't even imagine what it smelled like in there. I guess I am the only one who finds this disgusting. I have a phobia of public restrooms.
  11. Interesting......I guess.
  12. No, indeed you're not. I threw up a little in my mouth when I read this.
  13. I love original weddings. Elaborate 'princess' weddings are starting to get on my nerves tbh.
  14. LOL.