'The Bourne Ultimatum' L.A. Premiere

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Matt Damon and his #1 fan, wife Luciana Barroso, walk the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum held at the ArcLight Hollywood on Wednesday in Hollywood.
Matt will be reprising her role as CIA agent Jason Bourne in the future boxoffice killer, out August 3.

The Hollywood Reporter also loved The Bourne Ultimatum: “Director Paul Greengrass, who only made the astonishing United 93 in the interim, returns for his second Bourne film (after 2004’s “The Bourne Supremacy”) to bring the roller coaster ride to an end in a dead heat where all the plot points and (surviving) characters of the three films converge. Audiences will eat it up: This is a postmillennial spy-action movie pitched to a large international audience. You hardly need subtitles.”

Attachments

• matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-01.jpg
    matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-01.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 97
  • matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-02.jpg
    matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-02.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 80
  • matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-03.jpg
    matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-03.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 84
  • matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-04.jpg
    matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-04.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 116
  • matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-05.jpg
    matt-damon-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-05.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 60
Ellen Pompeo shows her support for actor pal Matt Damon at the Los Angeles premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum held at the ArcLight Hollywood on Wednesday in Hollywood.

Julia Stiles goes ultra-feminine in a lacy white floor-grazing gown at the Los Angeles premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum held at the ArcLight Hollywood on Wednesday in Hollywood.

Attachments

• ellen-pompeo-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-01.jpg
    ellen-pompeo-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-01.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 79
  • ellen-pompeo-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-02.jpg
    ellen-pompeo-bourne-ultimatum-premiere-02.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 71
  • julia-stiles-bourne-ultimatum-premiere02.jpg
    julia-stiles-bourne-ultimatum-premiere02.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 66
  • julia-stiles-bourne-ultimatum-premiere01.jpg
    julia-stiles-bourne-ultimatum-premiere01.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 70
Jennifer Garner and hubby Ben Affleck shows support for BFF actor pal at the Los Angeles premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum held at the ArcLight Hollywood on Wednesday in Hollywood.
Garner kept it safe in a simple black-and-white mini and peep-toe Christian Louboutin pumps.

Attachments

• 01-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    01-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 02-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    02-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 03-ben-affleck-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    03-ben-affleck-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 04-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    04-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 05-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    05-jennfier-garner-bourne-ultimatum-premiere.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 67
I really don't mean to be unkind or sound shallow but what does he see in her? He did go out with Penelope Cruz afterall. I know she may be a beautiful person, but it was so rash he suddenly met her, married her and adopted her child!

I think HE's the lucky one here. His wife is beautiful! I don't see anything wrong with marrying someone you love and adopting their child. There's nothing rash about that. Good for him! There are so many single moms out there with kids that don't have a nice man in their lives that love them.

They make a beautiful family and seem happy. She's not a publicity whore like so many other famales in the business. Leave her alone........

I really don't mean to be unkind or sound shallow but what does he see in her? He did go out with Penelope Cruz afterall. I know she may be a beautiful person, but it was so rash he suddenly met her, married her and adopted her child!

I don't know for sure (I guess, only Matt does!) but I think maybe he doesn't want a partner who is famous as well and maybe she is a beautiful person. Also, I've always said that it takes a bigger man to raise a child that is not biologically yours so kudos to Matt for showing us all what a great person he is!:tup:

Maybe his wife doesn't look like Penelope Cruz, but I think she's still pretty. I've seen a lot uglier women around. Besides, you don't have to marry Angelina Jolie or any other famous and beautiful woman to be happy and have a great life. They definitely make a cute couple and seem to be a happy family with their daughters. As for adopting her daughter - is there something wrong with that? I think it's great of him to do this.

God I didn't mean to upset anyone, and I think it is great he did adopt her daughter, I am a teacher afterall and know all about childrens needs etc! What I meant is there are a lot of men who won't take on someone else's children, most of my male friends say they wouldn't get involved with a woman with children, it's a known fact. What I meant is she is very lucky, not only does she have a man do that but he happens to be a very good looking Hollywood film star. And it is not like she is a model or something. KWIM?