The Bordeaux Blake and I were meant to be afterall

1. After a almost a year of trying to find a Blake that I like I have had dumb luck with them in October and now yesterday.

I have been going back and forth with the shouldn't I/should I on the Bordeaux Blake for months now. Back in November when all the sales were going on I went into my local Bloomies and there was a Bordeaux Blake. I figured I would ask if it was on sale because I knew other places had it on sale at the time and the lady quickly told me "No it's not." So I said okay and moved on. I had just bought a quilted Blake in Almond a month before at NMLC so it wasn't a big deal and better for my wallet :roflmfao:. Well my mom started eyeing my Blake and she said if I found myself another bag for spring she would buy it for me. So I kept looking and looking and I didn't really see anything I had to have. So I went to Bloomies on Friday because I wanted to see what clothes they had for sale and decided to stop by the handbag section. What did I see on the very top shelf, but that same Blake! I figured it wouldn't be on sale because they said no last time, but I asked anyway. When the SA scanned the tag she was like "Oh, yeah I guess it is." I couldn't believe it. I ended up buying it last night because I needed to get a different card from home. They had to put the bag out instead of in the back room because they were doing inventory and when I saw it again I knew that it was meant to be.

So after all that my mom will now be the proud owner of my almond Blake which she loves and the quilted Teal ZC that Melly helped me get and I STILL don't have a bag for spring :roflmfao:.

As soon as my camera charges I'll take pictures of everything because I realized I forgot to post photos of the Blake and ZC when I got them.
  2. Aww congratulations..its def meant to be!! I truly believe in everything happens for a reason! Enjoy your baG!!
  3. Oh I will never get tired of this color combo!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait for the pics!!!!
  4. Congrats LoracNJ. The bordeaux blake is such a gorgeous bag. I am so jealous...I am still looking for one and hopefully, it will be meant to be for me as well. Congrats again and don't forget to post pics!!!
  5. Congrats!!!!! At least I know they are still out there. What wonderful Blake. I hope one turns up for me. Please post pictures!!
  6. Congrats! :woohoo: Can't wait to see pics of it! :biggrin:
  7. Congratulations! I am obsessed with this bag myself. You will love it! My other bags are getting neglected, lol.

I am so happy for you, it's like it was meant to be! :yes:

8. MAN! At least 1 out of 4 of us managed to snag one then. I haven't even seen that bag around lately, so I'm not too surprised it was on sale. Did you get a really good deal? Cant wait for pics :drool:
  9. it was fate! congrats! i'm so glad to hear that you got exactly what you wanted. bordeaux is absolutely beautiful.
  10. Love the Bordeaux Blake:heart::heart: I'm so happy you got it! Congrats!!!
  11. Yay! Congrats! That was definitely kismet. Enjoy your bag!
  12. congrats!! i'm soo happy that you've got your bag after wanting it for such a long time!!:yahoo:
  13. Bordeaux is such a great color! :love: Congratulations!
  14. OMG Congrats!! I'm sure you will feel the same way about yours as I do mine-totally and completely in LOVE!! I get compliments on it everywhere I go! It's the heaviest bag I own-but its wort the workout! Have fun with it-its amazing!!
  15. Congrats on getting the bag you've lusted over for so long! I can't wait to see pics of it!!!!