The Blueberries are Ripe for Picking!

1. First, a big thanks to everyone who helped me in my poll, and then my updated poll. Due to the overwhelming push for the Blueberry, I've decided to get the Blueberry Day. I don't think anyone here has a Blueberry Day yet, so when I do receive it, pictures will be up!

I ordered my bag from Balenciaga NY this morning, with Kim helping me through some verification problems and picking a bag. She said that most of the Blueberries they had were "quite shiny," with the City being the "shiniest of all." This doesn't really bother me, because my shiny, veiny Rouille is now a matte gorgette.

I ordered the bag with UPS Next Day Air (to me, the extra $30 was worth not having to fret for days, and potentially the weekend..) so it will arrive between 10am - 12noon PST (1pm - 4pm EST for you East Coast ladies) tomorrow morning! Pictures will be right up!

:wlae:

Now I shall go read about the Lubriderm experiment...

2. Oooh congrats! I think (hope) you'll fall in love with the color. I CAN'T stop looking at mine! I'd say my bag is definitely shiny but it doesn't bother me one bit.

3. OHHHH blueberry day, it sounds GORGEOUS! Can't wait, ashleyby!!!! She'll be a fab companion to your gorgeous rouille twiggy! :yahoo:

4. Yea! I can't wait to see what the Blueberry looks like in the Day style; I bet it will be scrumptious!!

5. Congrats!! Kim is right about the the blueberries being quite shiny. I have the city and its pretty shiny, but I think it really adds to the color. I can't wait to see pics. I love seeing the blueberry in so many different styles, they all look gorgeous. If I didn't get my blueberry before seeing all these different styles, I would have a tough time choosing.

6. oooh yay! congrats ashleyby! i can't wait to see pics of the day...

7. ashley, congrats! i think the day would look amazing in blueberry. looking forward to the pics.

8. congrats ashleyby! :yahoo:

can't wait to see pics of your new blueberry when she arrives!

9. :wlae: yeah go the blueberry!!! woo hoo!!! 0o0o cant wait 2 c pics!!!!

10. Congrats ashley :yahoo:Can't wait to see your pics!

11. Yay! congrats! I can't wait to see the pics! I bet she'll be beautiful!!:heart:

12. FANTASTIC!! Love the 'Day' and this will for sure be the first Blueberry I've seen a pic of in the Day style. Congratulations Ashleyby... can't wait to see your pics!! Bet you're excited! :biggrin:

13. Congrats Ashleyby!!! Can't wait to see your yummy blueberry pics!

14. Congrats!! Love that color!

15. The bag is arriving in less than 12 hours. I can't sleep. And because my building does not have a package room, I have to put up a little notice on my front door with instructions for the UPS man to call me. And I sure hope he does!!

I WILL BE HOME ALL FREAKING DAY TOMORROW. Kim from Balenciaga NY said it will arrive between 10:00am - 12:00noon, and if it doesn't come by 12:00noon, I will have cardiac arrest...yup, at age 19.

Oh, and apparently Balenciaga NY doesnt give out tracking numbers? Why in flipping Pluto's name would they do that? I want to track my package, darn it! Kim said I could call her and she'd track it for me, but what is the point of that??

I'm stressed.

:angel: