**The Blue Club**

1. Please post your beatiful Blues here!:yahoo:

'06 Cornflower Shoulder
    [​IMG]

2. The leather on your Cornflower is delicious, Marie... just gorgeous!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Thanks so much, Cheshire Cat!:heart::yes: Your blues are so beautiful!!:love:

4. French Blue Mini Coin
    CornFlower Mini Coin
    Navy Day Bag

IMG_2845.JPG IMG_2565.JPG dayblue.jpg
  5. Love your blues, Andy_Sach!:love: Congrats!!:yes:

6. Ink box...

[​IMG]

7. Andy, your Navy Day is so pretty... that's such a gorgeous blue. I hope Ocean turns out a little like it!

And Fred&Ginger, the Ink Box was my HG until I found my City! Yours is so gorgeous. You make me lust after a Box more than anyone else on here... :yes:

I forgot to label my blues. Clockwise from bottom left, they're Blue Glacier, Ink, Blueberry and Cornflower. My Cornflower leather isn't anywhere near as lovely as the other two we have on here, but I adore the bright, bright colour on mine! I'm sure as I use it more the leather will break in too.

8. Oh I love to look at your beautiful BLUE's ladies :drool::nuts: even I've no any in my collection anymore :sad:! However - I ADORE yours :yahoo: thank you for start this thread Marie and to all of you for sharing :flowers::love: Cheshire... , Andy... and Fred....

9. I love your Blues Ladies !!! Thanks for posting pics !!!

And here is....
    SS06 Ink Purse
    [​IMG]
    SS06 Ink Work
    [​IMG]
    SS06 Cornflower
    [​IMG]
    F06 Blue India Mid A
    [​IMG]
    and with blue shade...SS07 Anthra WE
    [​IMG]

10. Oh maybe my '05 turquoise city and coin purse are a kind of blue too !? Here it is :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and I've had twiggy and day in '05 teal (both sold):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'05 ice blue day (sold too)

[​IMG]

DSC00069.JPG DSC00089.JPG 118-1884.pf_IMG.jpg 118-1832_IMG.JPG ice blue day_IMG.jpg
  11. Your Blues are just beautiful, Fred&Ginger,Firstclass1 and Fromparis!:love:Thanks so much for sharing!:flowers:

12. FromParis, what a collection! Your blues are so gorgeous - I love your taste.

Firstclass, it was nice to see some of your blues past and present. :love:

13. Me and my Blueberry Day want to join!! I love how the veins look like the reflections of a swimming pool, especially right above the front zipper.

[​IMG]

14. Hereis my baby, FB city BI coin and Aquamrine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I almost forgot, I sold the BI coin and returned the aqua to Balny. I forgot to mention my Blue Glacier money wallet. This keeps me so organized w/ no effort on my part! Love it!

[​IMG]