The Birth Of Modern Luxury

1. WOW,I got my book last night and am in complete awe!
    This is the most comprehensive book about LV from its beginnings to present day.
    I flipped thru briefly because I want to be able to relax and enjoy a glass of merlot when I have more time.
    Someone had said it was a LV advertisement, but its a history book full of pictures.
    Its 616 pages , and an awesome coffetable book.
    I got it for 94.00 ,no shipping or tax from NM. Its really HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!
    i REALLY ADVISE ANYONE TO GET IT
    Oh and my LV red floral bandeau also came in from ELUX.
    Now all I'm waitong on is my damier speedy 30 next month and I'm all set for awhile.

2. ooohhoooo! can't wait for mine to arrive. i ordered one from NM too. :biggrin:

3. Cool!!!!!!:cool: I can't wait to recieve mine. Should be here anyday..Wish it would hurry up already!:rant: Oh well....;)

4. if you get it at the LV store (which also has it for the same price i think), they can give you one in a box too. hehe. i got one while in vegas.

5. I THOUGHT THE STORES SELL THEM FOR 125.00 THE TAX.

bUT I SURE DIDN'T GET A BOX-DARN,BUT IT'S SITTING ON MY COFFEETABLE AS WE SPEAK SO I GUESS A BOX IS NOT NESECCARY IN THIS CASE.

6. oh iono. i got mine at $95 though. and i asked for a box.. boxes are nice anyway.. and yeah, mine is sitting at the base of my coffee table book pile.. it goes, from bottom to top: LV Book, Celine Dion: For Keeps, FRIENDS... Til The End. hehe. my 3 loves. :love:

7. Ok, I admit it...I am obsessed with getting that book! So, I'm picking it up tomorrow and I'll have to make sure that I get the box, too!

Also, hoping to get my speedy heat stamped at the same time! Going to the store EARLY (right when they open), so they're not too busy. Sounds like a plan!!!! :yes:

8. beautiful book