The BIRTH OF MODERN LUXURY

1. HI -if anyone is interested in the Louis Vuitton Book, The Birth of Modern Luxury, its available at Neiman Marcus on line. The item number is NM056 H11NH and is on sale for 94.00!
    I just canceled my order at Barnes and Noble I made 3 weeks ago!
    I just ordered mine and right now its free shipping and I don't have a store in my state so its NO TAX also!!

Happy Mom's Day to Me, I'll tell my husband and kids.

2. $94 bucks for LV book of advertising? lol no thanks.

3. Thanks for the heads-up! I've been wanting this book -- love reading about companies I love and their histories!

4. I appreciate your comment satine112, but don't we advertise when we wear LV
    I wanted the book to enjoy the history and look at all those discontinued items and become an informed consumer, plus its a beautiful coffetable book! A cup of coffee and some quiet time for myself, and I can still enjoy my LV LOVE.

5. Just checked I think they are sold out :sad:
    Selena

6. THEY SAID THEY HAD ABOUT 100 COPIES IN THE WEAREHOUSE.
    sORRY IF YOU DIDN'T GET ONE.

7. sorry LABAG, i didnt' mean to offend. I just think that is a lot for ANY book! lol i'm sure it will be a great coffee table book and i wouldn't say no if sometime got it for me! ;)

8. I'd like to have it too - I collect books like that - I saw it in Paris but I didn't get it because of the weight it would add to my luggage - I don't remember the price but I'm sure it was cheaper there - maybe I should get it when I go back in October. It's a gorgeous book!

9. No offense taken Satine112, I agree its kinda costly, but when you've been a mother for 26 1/2 years , sometimes you like to keep it low and not overspend-I've done that quite nicely the last few mother's days!
    If i win the lottery, you've got the book(smile)

10. thanks for the tip! i called and got one. i had ordered it from amazon in january, but its still on backorder. :biggrin:

11. i can't find it anymore