The birkin that will start it all...

1. I got this baby last Monday but didn't have the chance to post pics till now (had to hide it as much as I can) , so I do apologize..... this is my dream color for a birkin.... the size is 30 cm, in togo, with palladium hardware..... as my thread title suggests, this is the birkin that will start my birkin hunting.....I have some on my list now, indigo or raison, chocolate brown or gold, black, and orange birkins or in HAC....... so without further ado, here is the latest addition as my H baby..
    bjbirkin01.JPG bjbirkin02.JPG bjbirkin04.JPG bjbirkin03.JPG
  2. here are my additional photos of the birkin with my other H bags.. and finally, a family photo-op... from the looks of it, I definitely need an orange or something colorful.....
    HbirkinNKelly02.JPG HbirkinNKelly.JPG hermesfamily.JPG
  3. OMG Bluxcape!

Your. Bags. Are. FABULOUS!!!

Just WOW!

I love your new blue baby.
  4. What a way to say goodbye to your Purse-ban! Just lovely:yahoo:

You have a beautiful Hermes family!
  5. I gasped at the family photo, such beautiful selections! Congrats!
  6. Congrats!! It's beautiful - and what a wonderful colleciton you have!! Enjoy them all..
  7. Oh I love that blue bag. congrats! If I were to get an Hermes it would be the blue for sure!
  8. How lovely.
    And what a stunning family photo.
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: It is gorgeous!! :love: And I love your collection!!! He-he..I know about having to hide bags:sweatdrop:
  10. what a stunning looking family, especially with the lastest addition. Congratulations
  11. It's beautiful! Congrats!
  12. Yeah, Blux, I have been wondering about this BJ baby and when you would introduce her to us.
    You have quite a nice collection there girl! One day tell me about refurbishing the Drag bag.
    At the speed you've been going, you might have your hunting goals accomplished by this summer ;)
    Enjoy them all and wear them in great health!
    And.... start shopping for a bigger closet to hide them in ;)
  13. OMG :drool: :drool: it's beautiful!!!!! :yahoo:
  14. Congratulations! Beautiful! :drinkup: :drinks:

:party: :party:
  15. Wow, gorgeous new bag and gorgeous collection of Hermès... a huge WOW!!!