The Bird-Horse-Muffin Game: A Zany Personality Test

Jan 23, 2006
Game From Graphic Insight

Try this fun personality test - you'll find it surprisingly accurate!

Here is a fascinating game - a fun personality test that helps you to describe any personality or character with surprising accuracy. It's an absorbing game and you can play it as follows:
RULES OF THE GAME

In the game, any person can be described as part bird, part horse and part muffin.
For instance someone can be described as one horse one muffin and one bird. Or 2 horses and one muffin in which case there is no bird!
You can have any combinations as long as they add up to 3.
game.gif
What is a bird, horse or muffin?

BIRD
A person who is mostly bird is intuitive, imaginative, light and airy. In short he is birdlike, small, quick, inspired, mercurial.
HORSE
A person with a lot of horse in him or her is strong, determined, obstinate, energetic, gets things done efficiently. A worker. Can have a hard streak.
MUFFIN
A person with a lot of muffin is soft, amenable, loveable, gentle, uncomplicated and can also be foolish.
You should have the idea by now! A person with two horses and one bird is a tough character but also imaginative. A person who is three muffins is a softie - a bit of a lost cause in a way but very lovable. The world needs more muffins!
A person with one of each is rather more balanced and so on.

Now to play the game, think of the different people you know and try to describe them as birds horses or muffins. You only have to add to 3!

Do you agree with the following game ratings? (If not, you can choose you own.)

Explanation of the game:

1b,1h,1m - means 1bird 1horse, 1muffin

Now play the game and join in the fun!

[Take the test.:P

Okay, I thought it was just me. I thought perhaps I was overtasked for today and just tired and couldn't wrap my brain around this one. I read through it a couple of times and still didn't get it.......lol. Okay, I'm not alone and it isn't me.:sweatdrop: