The BIG MOMMA "Hook" is here!!!

1. I'm so excited I think I might jump right out of my skin!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

She's here!!! The mammoth "Boston" bag is here. I was stressing majorly today, but it finally arrived. The color is simply stunning. Words cannot express how much I am loving this bag.:love: She's everything I thought she would be and more. I think I could carry my son in this bag :rolleyes: (Ok, JK).

I would like to thank Kelly at Greta Luxe for being such a doll, Zacorey and girlycharlie for steering me in their direction, and bagsforme for inspiring me to get this baby in the first place. I can always count on you gals to get me even more addicted to bags than I already am.:nuts:

I'll stop yapping now. Sorry these are not larger, but I'm having trouble today. Here she is:

06 Blueberry "Hook"

Hook Bag 022.jpg Hook Bag 024.jpg Hook Bag 025.jpg Hook Bag 028.jpg
  2. Wow! That is the most delicious color Fendi! Congrats!!!! I love it!:yes:
  3. one word springs to mind right now.....WOW! :drool:
  4. gorgeous!

how large is it? can we see a pic of you carrying it?
  5. WOWZER!!!:drool: :drool:
  6. It's about the size of a Work. Pics of me carrying her are coming up later once my husband gets home and can keep my son away from the bag with the "cool silver stuff all over it".:rolleyes:
  7. :yahoo: YIPPEEE fendi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I have to say I did see it IRL and it is STUNNING!!!!:love: I even touched your bag too!!!!!!!!:p
  8. Ahhhhh, you touched her:tender: It's like we're connected touched her, put a good vibe on her, and she found her way to me:love:
  9. Oh that is one Super DUPPA FLY Hot bag for a cool chick!:p
  10. W O W - E E ... it's beautiful!!

I had looked at one (Ink color) at Barneys, and every time I was there, I would put it on my shoulder ... hemming & hawing ... until [OF COURSE] someone bought it ... sniff :crybaby: sniff!!

NUTS ... I didn't realize that Gretta Luxe carried these; the S/A's didn't mention that they had any! Hmmmm -- going to have to talk to them about that!

11. Very Cool! Congrats.
  12. You are by far the coolest chick around these parts. I'm so glad you liked it. I might just let you see her up close when we get together next month.:graucho:
  13. OMG, that's one killer bag!! The color is AMAZING and with the size, what a GREAT travel piece!!

Can't wait to see pics with you wearing it to get a better idea of the size proportions!!!

Congrats on yet another lovely acquisition! :yes:
  14. wowza, that's gorgeous girl, congrats fendi!!! :nuts: :yahoo: :wlae:
  15. WOW gogeous and congrats :yahoo:fendi girl you are so cute.:tender: