the BH jingle

1. I noticed yesterday when carrying my BH that it jingles. It's not a bad thing, it's a very soft, sparkly sound. After a little examination, it turns out that it's the clip just inside the top of the bag, bumping against the metal loop it clips onto when I walk. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. yep! All the time!

3. I notice it as well!
    Also on my Perfo pochette, the lock sounds like a squeaky hinge when I'm walking around in a quiet area lol.

4. The Frange is probly the "loudest" purse I've ever owned :upsidedown: but I love the sound.

5. Oooh, I'll bet that one jingles a lot! I love the BH sound too, it's very sweet and soft.

6. ^it is! it's a little clinkle! LOL!

7. I heard it when I was at LV. This lady bought that style (BH) and a vernis Roxbury and she was handeling it and you could just hear the little brass pieces clinking together. That is just a fabulous bag!

8. LOL. Thats so funny. That was my big complaint about that bag. JINGLE JINGLE. I sold it because of that. It drove me nuts. I felt like a cat or something.

9. LOL!! I love making noise and I love it even more when it's something realllly purtty!! I like that BH and I think I'll add it to my ever growing list!

10. I usually just leave my open, and I avoid the jingle.

11. mine's always open and always jingles! {?}

12. Heheheee Swanky is jingley

13. LOL!
    I can think of worse things!:p

:lol: