The Betty

1. For all you Betty lovers do you use this bag as a tote or handbag. What do you like about it?

2. Both....I have the large in black and use it more than any of my other bags. I love that the leather is so soft and smells so heavenly. Very comfortable to use. I can get so much into it and yet it still looks so stylish.

3. I love the pockets! When I am digging through my other bags for my cell phone or badge, I miss my Betty. My only complaint is that it tends to get discolored when I wear dark clothes but otherwise I really like the style.

4. i also love the pockets and soft leather plus it's fairly light, i got home from vacation this week (when i used it constantly) so i took out my large silverados and they both seemed so heavy by the end of the day!

eta...plus it's so easy to wear on my shoulder (i have the large)

5. I have the large in black patent leather and it is by far my favorite bag right now. I love everything about it - the size, the pockets. It is my everyday bag.

6. I have the Betty Hobo and it is my current favorite bag. It has all of the wonderful pockets and gorgeous soft leather, and the best part is I can sling it over my shoulder which makes it very easy to carry!

7. I also love my Betty - it is such an easy bag to carry!

8. Hi, can anyone tell me if this bag is legit. I would really appreciate ithttp://cgi.eBay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320018531308&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

9. I can't wait to get my betty, but i'll be using it over the shoulders.. I got a medium black one

10. Yes- It is my bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

11. How many different sizes does the Betty come in?

12. I think 2.. medium and large and then there are different styles: hobo, etc

13. Thanks . As you can see I have been way too trusting . I have been looking for a black chloe FOREVER. Yours is nice though and I am just a little gun shy from the last two which are in a bag for good will

14. it actually came in three. I have the small and the medium and I returned the large. the small has two small pockets on both sides and the large does too. the medium has two small pockets on one side and one long pocket on the opposite side. the medium was barely larger than the small but the large was way larger than the medium. Hope this makes sense.

15. pockets, pockets, and more pockets! If you love organization, you will LOVE this bag :smile: I have 2 large ones and can't get enough.