The Best Mascara's I've Ever Used

1. The regular L'oreal Extreme does clump, but I've found that the waterproof one is a lot better. I tried Lancome Hypnose and it doesn't look any different than my Extreme.

2. I use Shu Uemura mascara and I like it for the clean natural look, but I might have to try Dior show just to see what everyone's raving about.

3. I like Benefit BadGal lash. I also use JICA lash extender, it's made up of natural lash fibres which add length, thickness and beauty to the lashes. When I use it on my lashes just before I put on mascara, they really make a difference in terms of length and thickness.

4. For those of you who use Dior show, does anyone use the Chestnut color? I normally buy dark brown mascara as black looks a little harsh on me. Just wondering how it looks. TIA!

5. I had a lot of people recommend Chanel mascara, but I didn't like it at all. It flaked off and left dark circles under my eyes. I'd been using Lancome which I like, and just got some Dior Show last week at the recommendation of a Sephora SA. So far, so good!

6. Wow, I'll have to try Dior Show! I swear by Benefit Bad Gal...:biggrin:

7. Dior Show or Dior Maximeyes (I like the brush on Maximeyes better.)

I also layer mascaras (usually Maybelline Great Lash/Waterproof Great Lash over the Diors.)

8. Thanks Shu, I would definately purchased the waterproof one. I actually like the Loreal extreme/shocking, but the clumps got to me. hope this will help my lashes!

9. I somehow didn't like Dior Show:huh: I now use Helena Rubinstein (don't know what it's called) and people now make comments on my eyelashes:amuse:

10. I also use 2 different mascaras, To make it easier to take off I use a regular mascara CoverGirl Last Exact and then CoverGirl Aquastay which is waterproof. My lashes are long and lush.

11. Splurge: Dior Maximeyes :love:
    Save: Max Factor Masterpiece :love:

I don't have sensitive eyes but YSL False Lashes mascara (the one in a golden wand) caused an allergic reaction and made my eyes itchy and red. I guess the problem for me was the strong scent. :cry:

Some ppl say it contains nickel, which may also cause reactions like dryness, itchiness, irritation, burning and watering of the eyes.

12. Hands down DiorShow.

13. I USE LOREAL LASH ARCHITECT AND PANORAMIC CURL. THOSE TWO ARE THE BEST. I HAVE ASIAN LASHES WHICH ARE PIN STRAIGHT AND IT WORKS WONDERS.

14. diiiior show! i love it.. been a user of it since forever!

15. Well I tried Diorshow and I have to say....I'm now a believer too. It really made a big difference (I have asian lashes too). My friend even asked if I was wearing false lashes because they looked soo nice an long.