The best jeans!

1. Hi guys! I really need some new jeans at the moment and am stuck for ideas. What is your fav jeans brand?
    I love my Hudson triangle pockets and was wondering what brands are similar? I have tried COH, SFAM, True Religion and didn't like any of them as much as Hudsons.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Hi! Rock and republic has really nice ones too! so does paige denim:smile:
  3. Paige, Paige, Paige, Paige!!

:yahoo: best fitting jeans EVER!!!!!
  4. Hudson is a great fit for my shape. I also like Habitual for straight or skinny legs.
  5. rock & republic!
  6. Another vote for Rock & Republic. FAB jeans.

7. I like James jeans.
  8. I love Paige denim because it makes my thunder thighs look thinner. I love Blue Cult too even though it's not quite as popular as it used to be.

I think it depends on the type of a body. Some people fit into some brands better than others.
  9. Joe's
  10. The BEST jeans are True Religion in stretch. I forget the exact style name, but they are amazing. Everyone loves them when I wear them. Do not get them too dark or too light. I got mine at Bloomies!
  11. I am a newly Paige convert. I used to love Miss Sixty, but since I tried Paige, I just can't go back. I've got no behind :crybaby:and Paige gives me the *illusion* of a nice butt :p
  12. Ditto on that:yes: I swear by my jeans from Paige (model Hollywood Hills especially). I even order them from N.Y and have them sent to Europe and later to the middle east...I :heart: Paige jeans
  13. i like true religion and habitual
  14. Thanks guys! I'll definitely try out Paige jeans. But it's true different jeans fit different shapes... so do you Paige lovers also like Hudson jeans which I love? I've tried R&R before and thought it was pretty good... not as good as Huddies though :biggrin:
  15. I like true religion and sass and bide misfits although the vintage blue come up a size smaller than the faded black