The Best Drug Store Beauty Product

I just saw a story on a study they did with numerous facial lines and they found that Oil of Olay was the best! I usually only use professional products (Because I'm in the beauty industry) but I ran right out and bought the eye cream, anti-wrinkle, day cream and the night cream. I've been using them for about 2 months now....so far so good!

Lash discovery is excellent! I have tried so many ,hated dior show(think I'm the only one). Revlon color stay eyeliner also the best, never runs or smears,neutrogena eyemakeup remover(as good as bifacils). I also love Costco/kirkland conditioner,& you can't beat the price. My newest discovery is kerasol cream, put it on my cuticles before bed and they look great in the morning. Still looking for THE mascara that will make my short skimpy lashes long and lovely, but always go back to lash discovery.

I like Cetaphil face cleaner, Sally Hansen cuticle oil in a tube that you can take on the go and the Sally Hansen nail polish/shine that dries in seconds. It's not really a polish but it gives it a shimmer.

Lash discovery is excellent! I have tried so many ,hated dior show(think I'm the only one). Revlon color stay eyeliner also the best, never runs or smears,neutrogena eyemakeup remover(as good as bifacils). I also love Costco/kirkland conditioner,& you can't beat the price. My newest discovery is kerasol cream, put it on my cuticles before bed and they look great in the morning. Still looking for THE mascara that will make my short skimpy lashes long and lovely, but always go back to lash discovery.

Try Shiseido's Extra Length, my short skimpy lashes love it. :P

Clean and Clear: oil blotting sheets

Neutrogena: sunscreen, self-tanners, cleansers..etc

Softlips: lipbalm

cotton pads, Qtips...etc

Maybeline: the green foundation ...lol

Marcelle: eye makeup removing gel